• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Daredevil #254 is getting a minor bump but I'm sure that has alot to do with speculation of Typoid Mary being in the show?

Looks like it's gone down actually. Was a $15-20 book not too long ago.

Ah, I just saw the tail end than. Thanks Ygogolak. (thumbs u

Looks like now is the time to be buying. I think she will show up at some point.

Daredevil #254 is getting a minor bump but I'm sure that has alot to do with speculation of Typoid Mary being in the show?

Looks like it's gone down actually. Was a $15-20 book not too long ago.

Ah, I just saw the tail end than. Thanks Ygogolak. (thumbs u

NM+ examples of Daredevil #254 have been going for $15-$20 for a long while. NM more at the $8-$10 range. No real bump yet.

But it always comes down to it being a solid NM+ or NM. Not the general Ebay 'I'm not a professional grader' type.

should be at least a $15 book IMHO. DD doesn't have too many developed enemies.

It just hasn't been a relative title for years. I hope the show changes that, villains in DD have always been more on the lame side.

Daredevil, with a few notable exceptions, has always been on the lame side

Thanks for the reminder guys. I guess Typhoid Mary does have a Harley Quinn kind of vibe. Completely forgot about her.

Frankly, she sucks. Her 1st app is the last new issue of DD I bought after having collected the title since the first Miller run. As soon as I found out that book was heating up I pulled my OO copy, got it slabbed ( 9.8 ) and sold that sucker for over $200. Not bad for an initial investment of .75 cents.

It just hasn't been a relative title for years. I hope the show changes that, villains in DD have always been more on the lame side.

waitasec, didn't DD have a really good run just a couple of years ago when whatshisnames were on the title?

or are you saying TM hasn't been relevant to the title?

:o

Easy, now... DD's probably had the best stories of any mainstream character over the last 15 years, from the Bendis run, into Brubaker, and then Waid.

Easy, now... DD's probably had the best stories of any mainstream character over the last 15 years, from the Bendis run, into Brubaker, and then Waid.

Based on the number of relaunches, the market begs to differ with you. :baiting:

Based on the number of relaunches, the market begs to differ with you. :baiting:

its entirely possible that you've drawn too close a correlation between story quality vs the number of relaunches.

Separate your love for the character from the fact that the Villains are all C or D leaguers and you will come to the right conclusion. (thumbs u

You can still write a good story and have lame villains.

its entirely possible that you've drawn too close a correlation between story quality vs the number of relaunches.

The stories have been okay. I will take the Snyder Batman run over any of these DD story arcs.........