• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Here's one for ya!

Avengers 316 :grin:

Oh wow.

Oh wow, that's good? or Oh wow, that's bad? :D

oh WOW thats a crazy good for the seller !

I'd tell you about that seller, but I'm sure it'll dawn on you sooner than later....

:devil:

Here's one for ya!

Avengers 316 :grin:

Oh wow.

Oh wow, that's good? or Oh wow, that's bad? :D

oh WOW thats a crazy good for the seller !

I'd tell you about that seller, but I'm sure it'll dawn on you sooner than later....

:devil:

Yep, I hear he's one of the best . . . ;)

whatever, he might be a pain in the rear, but he has inspired me not to sell myself short on some of my listings

it is getting harder to acquire good stuff on the cheap, why give it away?

whatever, he might be a pain in the rear, but he has inspired me not to sell myself short on some of my listings

it is getting harder to acquire good stuff on the cheap, why give it away?

An Avengers 316 in raw NM+ should fetch $40. :preach:

I have a raw 316 newsstand, a solid 9.6, which I should have already listed on ebay, actually.

He did prompt me to sell about 6 dead on 9.8 raw copies of Preacher #42, that I had average at $40 BIN's a piece....then a bit after that Junkdonkey sold a CGC 9.8 copy for around a $300 BIN on :tonofbricks:

....but not that I could have sold more than 1 CGC 9.8 copy at $300.

That was a first to the market sort of buy.

I do have 1 raw 9.8 copy left though, gonna have it signed/sketched by Fabry then graded onsite at Wizard Philly in a few months.

....the time of the Preacher is-a comin'.....

I do love me some Copper Age books

$40 for a raw Avengers #316, why? Maybe months and months ago you could pull that before everyone knew about it, but it's not even really a key.

Also, when you can get a slabbed 9.8 for $100 + ship, a raw should not be $40.

Says it is .

$40 for a raw Avengers #316, why? Maybe months and months ago you could pull that before everyone knew about it, but it's not even really a key.

Also, when you can get a slabbed 9.8 for $100 + ship, a raw should not be $40.

Says it is .

(shrug)

Hey guys, Im new to the boards and I thought I'd come here for some advice. Im considering purchasing a CGC 9.9 Itchy and Scratchy comics #1 but before I send an offer, what do you guys think is a fair price for this book from 1993. CGC 9.8's usually go for around $40-$50.

You don't need to post this same question in multiple threads. That's called spamming the forums.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=112827&Number=9145020#Post9145020

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=120&Number=9145016#Post9145016

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=108883&Number=9144987#Post9144987

Edited by Jeffro™

Thanks for the helpful info! The seller is set at $350 for the book so I'm still considering it because Ill have this book in my long term collection. Bongo 9.9's don't come up often and many aren't slabbed anyways. Sorry, I wont post on multiple forums in the future.

I would crack it out and use it for my birds cage. :eyeroll:

Hey guys, Im new to the boards and I thought I'd come here for some advice. Im considering purchasing a CGC 9.9 Itchy and Scratchy comics #1 but before I send an offer, what do you guys think is a fair price for this book from 1993. CGC 9.8's usually go for around $40-$50.

I'm sure you can find something else to spend $3-400 on than an itchy & scratchy 1 9.9

I'm sure you can find something else to spend $3-400 on than an itchy & scratchy 1 9.9

Doesn't that go for pretty much any expensive comic purchase? Buy what you want.

Doesn't that go for pretty much any expensive comic purchase? Buy what you want.

This is true. Personally, I'd go the 9.8 route on it and save myself 300+/- bucks.

But, based on the last recorded sale (3-4 years ago), $300-350 for the 9.9 doesn't seem like a totally off the wall number.

This is true. Personally, I'd go the 9.8 route on it and save myself 300+/- bucks.

But, based on the last recorded sale (3-4 years ago), $300-350 for the 9.9 doesn't seem like a totally off the wall number.

I agree. Just go with a 9.8. I doubt you can tell the difference between a solid 9.8 and a 9.9.