• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

I hit a snag with my little project. Took my fightstick apart and successfully applied art to the bottom plate

artworkfm.jpg

But when it came to the top plate I screwed up

art1j.jpg

Much more difficult than I had anticipated. The holes for the buttons and stuff make applying the art very tricky without causing bubbles or wrinkles. And the adhesive is too sticky and paper too fragile to peel it up and start again. So now I have to get more printed up because I was arrogant enough to think I'd get it perfect on my first attempt. I was hoping to be playing some games by tonight too.

well my last posts about the collectible side of things went over like a lead balloon but since I am a glutton for punishment, there was a stadium events cartridge (no manual) and rough condition box (huge gash on back) that just went for 11,500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stadium-Events-NES-/271186315376?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f23f6c870

and a very sharp condition complete copy was just found at a goodwill for $7.99 and will no doubt be for sale in the next month or two, here's a pic. for some reason the pic got resized but the box is nice, call it VF in comic terms, manual and cart look gorgeous, call them NM in comic terms. Should be a lock to go 15k and maybe more.

a66gFpZ.jpg

well my last posts about the collectible side of things went over like a lead balloon but since I am a glutton for punishment, there was a stadium events cartridge (no manual) and rough condition box (huge gash on back) that just went for 11,500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stadium-Events-NES-/271186315376?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f23f6c870

and a very sharp condition complete copy was just found at a goodwill for $7.99 and will no doubt be for sale in the next month or two, here's a pic. for some reason the pic got resized but the box is nice, call it VF in comic terms, manual and cart look gorgeous, call them NM in comic terms. Should be a lock to go 15k and maybe more.

a66gFpZ.jpg

I just read about this, pretty interesting stuff.

Bronty -- including this one, how many known Stadium Events carts are out there?