• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The all purpose Videogame Thread!
1 1

3,614 posts in this topic

Anybody else have Dead Space Extraction on their PSN?

I've been experiencing a weird glitch.

Every time I reach the Hydroponics bay the game just stops at the entrance to the gardens.

Now I can move the target and shoot, but I can't seem to move away from the entrance door.

WTH?

Have been playing a little Black Ops 2 on the XBOX when I'm not still getting a ton of replay value out of Batman Arkham City.

But, I've really been enjoying "Real Racing 3" on the iPad recently. I love the "time shift multiplayer" element.

Do any of you guys give that a crack? If so, feel free to add me:

- Game Centre = dntfeedthemnkys

- Facebook = PM me and I'll add you.

Here's a review of Aliens:Colonial Marines that I think describes how I feel about Gearbox:

22 minutes. That's a lot of feeling.

I'll check it out. (thumbs u

Do you guys have a lot of games in your backlog or do you just buy a game and then finish it and then buy another?

I tend to wait for prices on games to drop to the 10-20 range but then I buy anything I might be into. Problem is I have probably 20 unplayed games.

Its a good problem to have I guess.

I also sometimes have trouble deciding what to play first.

Do you guys have a lot of games in your backlog or do you just buy a game and then finish it and then buy another?

I tend to wait for prices on games to drop to the 10-20 range but then I buy anything I might be into. Problem is I have probably 20 unplayed games.

Its a good problem to have I guess.

I also sometimes have trouble deciding what to play first.

I currently have bioshock infinite, dark souls, and dishonored still sealed waiting to be played. I just started gears judgment today. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to play. I'm contemplating on starting bioshock and picking up TWD.

I want to play Bioshock infinite...

Actually finally got Resident Evil 6. Target had a buy 2 get one free sale so I got 2 3ds games and RE6.

3DS games are the only games I seem to be able to fit in these days so who knows when I will play RE 6.

Complete fightstick rebuild

90182253318080338722293.jpg

90209953356940334836296.jpg

Ready for art. Haven't decided what I want to do. I want it comic related I think but don't have any clue and I'm no good with Photoshop so I can't make my own.

What I think I'll fall back on is some Audrey Kawasaki paintings. One on top and one on the bottom

Finally beat Wizardry for the NES after years of frustration. Never had the right map to get to the finally creature. What an awesome game years ahead of its time. Tons of levels that I have even never explored all the way.

Loved Might and Magic as well for SNES. Still have Numbunga's Ambition as well for SNES as I could play that over and over. My Japanesse co-works that I was brillant because I could name all the Jap Shogun Warlords lol.