• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Missing comic now turned up on eBay, seller silver-acre. Help

338 posts in this topic

I stopped reading this thread after a few pages. Is it worth my time to go back and read it all?

Yes.

Can you summarize it in 50 words or less? :wishluck:

I stopped reading this thread after a few pages. Is it worth my time to go back and read it all?

Yes.

Yes, read the first 27 pages.

:signfunny:

I've been wondering about the outcome on this.

Doug - don't keep us in suspenders.

steve-urkel-geek.jpg

Any goss?

Yes.

Yes, read the first 27 pages.

lol

Yes.

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

Wow I dont even know why silveracre even bothered posting, just made himself look even worse. Gives us all a bad name in UK. People like this should not be running businesses.

I feel bad that i've bought from him once in the past, although thankfully only spent a little.

.....it doesn't give you a bad name at all.....some of my favorite boardies are Brits......great people. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Thanks for the heads up on silveracre.. I really hope this guy is jailed and you get ur books!!!!!!

Did you read the thread? Darryl has not exactly covered himself in glory, but on the basis of what we know, he hasn't acted criminally.

I would assume the radio silence from the protagonists means that this is being sorted out behind the scenes.

Thanks for the heads up on silveracre.. I really hope this guy is jailed and you get ur books!!!!!!

Did you read the thread? Darryl has not exactly covered himself in glory, but on the basis of what we know, he hasn't acted criminally.

I would assume the radio silence from the protagonists means that this is being sorted out behind the scenes.

....it's never good to jump to conclusions about someone's motive or even involvement unless we have all the facts. I can't help but wonder why someone would list a book on eBay if they KNEW it was hot.....doesn't add up. GOD BLESS...

....it's never good to jump to conclusions about someone's motive or even involvement unless we have all the facts. I can't help but wonder why someone would list a book on eBay if they KNEW it was hot.....doesn't add up. GOD BLESS...

:facepalm:

Talk about jumping to conclusions - now I wonder whether you read the thread too.

Where is there any suggestion that Silver Acre knew the book was hot when he bought it? Or at any time prior to listing it on eBay?

I can't believe I've ended up defending the guy here, but there's a big difference between acting unethically (as he has done in the past on several occasions) and criminally, which you are now accusing him of.

As far as I know there are two types of sin.

Sin of omission

Sin of Comission

Most of the time, it is what we don't do that is the greater of the two.

:facepalm:

Talk about jumping to conclusions - now I wonder whether you read the thread too.

Where is there any suggestion that Silver Acre knew the book was hot when he bought it? Or at any time prior to listing it on eBay?

I can't believe I've ended up defending the guy here, but there's a big difference between acting unethically (as he has done in the past on several occasions) and criminally, which you are now accusing him of.

.....that is exactly the point I was making....it doesn't make sense for him to list a hot book on eBay. GOD BLESS...

One way or another, culpable or not, I wish collectors elsewhere would stop being so passive and wake up about him.