• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey when is Silver Age going to Crash?

441 posts in this topic

What a bunch of scapegoating clowns, one question is it more fun insulting someone over nothing while they're here or when they're gone? 27_laughing.gif

Thats right I just went against the CGC messageboard borg what are some of you clowns gonna do about it? Spelling smack? thumbsup2.gif

screwy.gif

Actually I have found him to be a bit annoying lately. Too many personal barbs, jousts with at least 10 different board members, the Metro thread, the strike and now this.

Only "a bit" annoying? Jousts with only "10 different board members"? You don't understand, man...that is the new kinder-and-gentler Joe_C! He used to exude total arrogant selfishness, and he used to fight with everybody. His recent behavior is a definite improvement over the old, almost-totally-ego-unrestrained Joe_C. cloud9.gif

I'm all for a good arguement but you have to know when to let go.

Or you need to prioritize truth over ego. I define it like this--if you're more interested in discovering new perspectives and ideas from other people about an esoteric topic, then it's a debate. If you're more about winning and bolstering your ego to be right most or all of the time than you are about discovery in a discussion, then it's an argument.

I love debate, and I hate argument. I find that the majority of people can't avoid esoteric discussions falling into arguments due to their own self-esteem issues. Joe_C used to be incapable of debate, but he gets better at it all the time.

What a bunch of scapegoating clowns, one question is it more fun insulting someone over nothing while they're here or when they're gone? 27_laughing.gif

Puhleeze....

He's not gone. He's reading every word and he's free to end his self-imposed exile anytime he wants. JC is the engineer of his own destruction... I actually used to enjoy him, but his egomaniacal routine has crossed the line IMO.

BOC, did I read that right, or did you just admit you might have faults? 893whatthe.gif

What, has the world gone MAD around here? 27_laughing.gif

..read it again Red,...he said every man,...BOC is no mere man,...he is a GOD....

BOC, did I read that right, or did you just admit you might have faults? 893whatthe.gif

The world has gone mad today

And good's bad today,

And black's white today,

And day's night today,

When most guys today

That women prize today

Are just silly gigolos

..read it again Red,...he said every man,...BOC is no mere man,...he is a GOD....

893scratchchin-thumb.gif is that you saying that or are you interpreting his behavior?

I blame you! sumo.gif

I blame CANADA! You wimps! insane.gif

I blame the Bruins! sign-rantpost.gif