• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey when is Silver Age going to Crash?

441 posts in this topic

Are you a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point, or you do you just play one on the forums?

Trying to get the thread pulled eh? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah, but it is highly amusing when people who view themselves as intelligent simply cannot comprehend that "general use" terms like "way more" cannot be quantified, and are viewed differently depending on class, education, finances, etc.

I could also see Shadrock running a betting pool one day.

Rams vs. Steelers. Over/Under 45 points.

Choices:

More

Much More

Way More,

Way, Way More

Less

Much Less

Way Less

Way, Way, Less

It comes in at a total score of 55 points. Who wins? I guess anyone Shadrock wants to win.

thumbsup2.gif

Right now, you seem to be the only person who views himself as being highly intelligent.

Hey, in this crowd, relatively speaking, I'm Einstein x 10.

Now you all should get back to your work, as I want to see a proof of the "Universal WAY MORE Equation" by 9 AM tomorrow morning. 27_laughing.gif

Where the [!@#%^&^] is the Forum Mother Goose to stop all this negativity? confused.gif

Don't worry, there's WAY MORE negativity to come, which according to that Rocket Scientist SlabCock, has been measured at exactly 21 comments or more.

sign-funnypost.gif

Not really, and I think it's pretty sad that grown men are arguing about the absolute arithmetic meaning of "WAY MORE". It makes me wonder how many of the participants are on serious drugs....

You geniuses feel free to debate the equation for determining the universal "WAY MORE" numerical equivalent, but I need a rest from this stupidity.

Dang, the spinning and squirming going on around here rivals that from the infamous "Stop the Insanity!!!" thread!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

(Whoa...a quick check of GPA shows you still couldn't have sold a Hulk 181 in 8.5 and subsequently used that cash to buy a 9.2! 893whatthe.gif)

Nah, but it is highly amusing when people who view themselves as intelligent simply cannot comprehend that "general use" terms like "way more" cannot be quantified, and are viewed differently depending on class, education, finances, etc.

Flipping through your old lecture hall notes? confused-smiley-013.gif

Noone is trying to quantify anything...we're interpreting the use of "WAY MORE" in the context it was used.

(Whoa...a quick check of GPA shows you still couldn't have sold a Hulk 181 in 8.5 and subsequently used that cash to buy a 9.2! 893whatthe.gif)

Hey, I admitted that I was off a bit on that one, while stating the obvious that people could easily have upgraded to a 9.0 or put a few bucks extra and got a 9.2.

This is a totally different case, and you know it. If you want to bet with real numbers, like grown-ups do, let me know. Otherwise, can the 3rd-grader "let's pile on JC" routine, as this "way more" BS makes you all look like fools who never graduated public school.

Noone is trying to quantify anything...we're interpreting the use of "WAY MORE" in the context it was used.

Come on, if it wasn't me, would anyone even care about something like "interpreting" something like "way more"?

At a certain point, admitting to a vendetta is good for the soul. thumbsup2.gif

I bet it will have even way, way more posts by tomorrow. flowerred.gif

Watch out, or SlabCock will bet you $100 that it won't hit "way, way more" levels (he has the equations to back this up), and his brainless lackies will "interpret" this as you owing him the money.

Don't say I didn't warn you. tonofbricks.gif

I'm guessing that the total lack of a spine is what gives ol' TR this amazing ability to backtrack.

I'm going to sit back and give it 24 hours. Hopefully, JC will come to his senses and do the right thing.

To make it right all around,If he does make the $100 payment to DAM60s charity drive,I'll match it.

Balls in your court there,TR.

Hey, I admitted that I was off a bit on that one...

That's true, and I believe your exact words were "Right or not, I'm far smarter than you dweebs." A classic JC-ism if there ever was one... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Yep, and someone has learned how to Moon-Walk faster than Michael Jackson!

Nope, according to Shadrock, it's actually been accurately measured as "way faster", and as such, you owe him $100.

Pay up, or you'll lose your forum cred. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Right now, you seem to be the only person who views himself as being highly intelligent.

Hey, in this crowd, relatively speaking, I'm Einstein x 10.

Now you all should get back to your work, as I want to see a proof of the "Universal WAY MORE Equation" by 9 AM tomorrow morning. 27_laughing.gif

Again, you can spin it all you want, and call me and everybody else all the names in the book, but the fact remains that you got caught with your pants down and got called on it. What you're doing is what little kids do when they lose a bet - they try to change the rules after the fact.

640% higher is "way more". I can't even believe this semantic argument is happening. Don't be an [!@#%^&^] and try to spin out of it anymore. Just shut up and pay your lost bet.

sign-rantpost.gif For the entire time on this forum, you've been spouting off one thing after another, and now, when somebody finally catches you, you spin and whirr it away. You know what? I, for one, am just tired of it, and I'm tired of you. I used to give you the benefit of the doubt, and was a defender of yours, but I just think you're full of [!@#%^&^] now.

One of your bombastic pronouncements bit you in the [!@#%^&^], and now you simply have to live with it. Clearly, you have neither shame nor honor.

Go ahead. Call me a name. That's what you do.

Come on, if it wasn't me, would anyone even care about something like "interpreting" something like "way more"?

At a certain point, admitting to a vendetta is good for the soul. thumbsup2.gif

I have absolutely no "vendetta" with you. What bothers me is your constant use of insults and circular logic.

I think the whole bet is stupid, but you're " I'm a genius and you guys are retards " mindset grows tiresome at times.

As far as I'm concerned...anyone that claims "genius"...is anything but.

I'm well aware of the pile-on you refer to, but I have never been part of that. angel.gif