• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lazarus - New Image book by Greg Rucka and Michael Lark

696 posts in this topic

Yeah I agree with it being one of the better Image #1s in a while. I still think it would have benefited from a double issue but it was still really good. Probably my favourite #1 since East of West.

I just read this and all I can say is WOW ! What a way to start a story.

You are right about Rucka. Gotham Central and Queen and Country were always at the top of my stack and there are not enough superlatives to describe how I feel about Lark's art. The colors set the tone and were top notch as well.

I waited a while to read number 1 and i'm thankful because now I don't have so long to read number 2.

I thought I'd post a little Lazarus news for those interested.

I will be setup at the San Diego Comic Con, booths 4400-4408 with a very limited supply of Lazarus Issue 1 Splash Page Comic Art/Comic Asylum Retailer Variants. I will also have the original art for both issue 1 & 2 for Lazarus and some cover art.

Splash Page Comic Art - Original Art for Michael Lark These can also be found here

Finally I will be hosting a Lazarus Issue 1 Retailer Variant and Issue 2 signing for Michael Lark at my comic book store in Richardson, TX on Saturday, July 27th from 12-3PM. The Comic Asylum More details can be found here.

Anyone in the Dallas area should make the trip!

Thanks

Mark Hay

Splash Page Comic Art

www.splashpageart.com

and The Comic Asylum

www.comicasylum.com