• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,982 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a Ka-Zar #15 double cover in about VF-NM and a Hardcase #1 double cover in NM off of eBay and got both pretty cheap. And tonight, while I was grading some comics from a collection I bought about a month ago, I came across a Phantom Zone #1 (DC, 1982) double cover in about VF-NM. :banana::banana:

I'll try to remember to post pictures tomorrow.

Mike

I recently purchased a Ka-Zar #15 double cover in about VF-NM and a Hardcase #1 double cover in NM off of eBay and got both pretty cheap. And tonight, while I was grading some comics from a collection I bought about a month ago, I came across a Phantom Zone #1 (DC, 1982) double cover in about VF-NM. :banana::banana:

I'll try to remember to post pictures tomorrow.

Mike

Here are the latest additions to my double cover family:

Chilling Adventures In Sorcery #2

ChillingAdventuresInSorcery2DoubleC.jpg

Hardcase #1

Hardcase1DoubleCover.jpg

Ka-Zar #15

Ka-Zar15DoubleCover.jpg

Phantom Zone #1

PhantomZone1DoubleCover.jpg

Been a little while since I posted on the boards, here are a couple of new ones I snagged. Some for cheap, some for not so cheap. I also sent two off two ASMs to be signed by Stan Lee and to be CGC'd so I'll probably get those back in two or three months.

B&B #106...not so cheap. :grin:

bb106yh0.jpg

Hey, great Conans! :golfclap:

Here's a recent Bargain Bin find from a local comic shop while I was on the road near Anderson, SC! :grin:

Dell, COMBAT #33 (1971)...

Combatdoublecvr1971.jpg

Yeah, not a real beaut w/ a bad spine roll and large 2" tear in the front cover, but nabbed it from the "3 for $1 on Tuesday" bin! ;)

On Tuesday's then, I can afford to look beyond certain defects! lol

Just snagged this off eBay...

0152635004O.jpg

0152635004R.jpg

I love these double cover books numbered #222. A special thanks goes out to Terry (cosmic-spider-man) for helping me out with this one. (thumbs u I owe ya, buddy!

This book goes great with a Thor #222 that's already in my collection. And this one is a 20 cent cover to boot!

0629315018O.jpg

0629315018R.jpg