• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,982 posts in this topic

The scan is attached to my original post (I don't know how to make it appear in the body of the post)...I have attached it again.

How To Post Scans

Wow I have been going through every book I own and after a couple of thousand books I yes found another double cover this time its Secret Origins 18 Staring golden age Green lantern and the Creeper. 1987 copy. looks 9s plus scan coming later this weekend

bumpit.gif Thought I would bump this thread to Celebrate DoubleCovaBrotha's Birthday grin.gif and try to get him to post some more of his ASM Double Covers poke2.gif.

893applaud-thumb.gif Nice Secret Origins #18 nascar great find thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif.

smile.gif Also thought I would post my latest ASM DC cloud9.gif.

1689117-ASM60dc.jpg

1689117-ASM60dc.jpg.94066cdc47e6665f40ec63367eb42f03.jpg

Edited by cosmic-spider-man

here's another...Amazing Spider-man 154 cloud9.gif

What do you think it grades at? It looks nice.

Thanks. thumbsup2.gifI actually just received it from Kermits Pad. He graded it as NM. I think the front cover is 8.5-9.0 and the inside cover is 9.4. I have a group of pregrades I'm sending to CGC so I'm throwing it in. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif Hay Nostalgic Attic did you ever get that ASM #154 Double Cover back from CGC? how did it grade gossip.gif? post a scan here if you can, and if by any chance you ever want to sell it I know a few board members who would love to have it. flowerred.gif

here's another...Amazing Spider-man 154 cloud9.gif

What do you think it grades at? It looks nice.

Thanks. thumbsup2.gifI actually just received it from Kermits Pad. He graded it as NM. I think the front cover is 8.5-9.0 and the inside cover is 9.4. I have a group of pregrades I'm sending to CGC so I'm throwing it in. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif Hay Nostalgic Attic did you ever get that ASM #154 Double Cover back from CGC? how did it grade gossip.gif? post a scan here if you can, and if by any chance you ever want to sell it I know a few board members who would love to have it. flowerred.gif

It came back ungraded on a 9.6 Pre Screen....it can be had in a trade package if I can knock a book off my wantlist. gossip.gif