• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CELEBRATE THE DOUBLE COVERS
21 21

2,978 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been collecting multiple covers and error comics for a long time, and I think I know some people on this board, but this is a first time posting for me, and I hope this all works.

I’m gradually moving to a smaller place, and need to pare down my comic collection. I’ve bought a table at ComiConn for Saturday, August 18th at the Trumbull, Connecticut Marriott, and plan to offer for sale 10+ virgin $1 boxes of comics (not errors). Additionally, I’m planning to display rare Xcover comics from 1/3X to 9X (including two raw 8X comics), and other ironic and generic error covers.

If any of you have specific 2X or error wants (or other wants, price variants, esoteric, rare, Whitman, horror, sci-fi, So Much Fun, etc.) ask me, and I’ll let you know what I have. You guys should get first pick.

Hope to see you there. Thanks.

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been collecting multiple covers and error comics for a long time, and I think I know some people on this board, but this is a first time posting for me, and I hope this all works.

I’m gradually moving to a smaller place, and need to pare down my comic collection. I’ve bought a table at ComiConn for Saturday, August 18th at the Trumbull, Connecticut Marriott, and plan to offer for sale 10+ virgin $1 boxes of comics (not errors). Additionally, I’m planning to display rare Xcover comics from 1/3X to 9X (including two raw 8X comics), and other ironic and generic error covers.

If any of you have specific 2X or error wants (or other wants, price variants, esoteric, rare, Whitman, horror, sci-fi, So Much Fun, etc.) ask me, and I’ll let you know what I have. You guys should get first pick.

This is my only Double Cover comic book I just recently purchased.

First print of a cool Modern Age key issue. :)

I don't believe I have heard or seen any other DC's for this issue.

30DaysOfNight1CGC96Double.jpg

Hey Dungeon,

Great picture... I'm bracing. Nothing so far.

The ComiConn at the Trumbull, CT Marriot is this Saturday (Aug.18th), and I will be bringing half a short box of double covers and errors that will be for sale. My planned display suffered a setback yesterday when I dropped the nine cover and broke the CGC case. I'm still bringing it along with many other strange and beautiful manufacturing errors.

I hope to see a few error collectors there.

:hi: I am still looking for Amazing Spider-Man Double Covers if anyone has any to sell or trade. :foryou:

I do have Lots of other Double Cover Comics I would consider trading for ASM issues I need.

:cool: Also I just updated my ASM Double Cover Page check it out, I added a few new books like this one:

135.jpg

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the boards !!!!!!

I lost Batman 251 double cover yesterday..I would have won had my computer not frozen my bid...I feel horrible about that loss...horrible, I really really really really wanted that bookk :cry:

Found this one in a short box of MADS I was going through. Couldn't have asked for a better one to get the double cover.

scan0989.jpg

scan0990.jpg

Now that's one thing I have yet to find....a magazine with a double cover. Congrats! :applause:

In the past an ebayer GIJOED used to always outbid me for double covers but I believe he sold all of his double covers. I guess there are some collectors who are specifically looking for multiple cover books. EJR

In the past an ebayer GIJOED used to always outbid me for double covers but I believe he sold all of his double covers. I guess there are some collectors who are specifically looking for multiple cover books. EJR

Here's where we start taking about GIJOED selling off his collection and our subsequent wins.

256vjw1.png