• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movie: Iron Man 3

427 posts in this topic

On my way to a midnight screening of Iron Man 3. Will let you know my feedback without any spoilers shortly (thumbs u

I heard there was an Avengers 2 trailer at the end of it too hm

Couldn't find a thread so apologies if there was one.

I have just seen Iron Man 3 and would say it's better than the second one and almost as good as the first one. But I want to see it again before I make my final verdict. There is a very big and clever twist which I didn't see coming, I think it will surprise many people. The End credits scene is funny, but not very important or exciting...

I have just seen Iron Man 3 and would say it's better than the second one and almost as good as the first one. But I want to see it again before I make my final verdict. There is a very big and clever twist which I didn't see coming, I think it will surprise many people. The End credits scene is funny, but not very important or exciting...

The Manderin warned you.

You will never

See it

Coming

I can't wait to check it out

Very excited about all the new movies coming out this year.

Very excited about all the new movies coming out this year.

No kidding - I'm going to have to formulate a movie budget.

I didn't find the twist very good. It was more disappointing than clever to me. But I still dug the movie. 8/10 for number 3, 7/10 for number 2 and 9/10 for number 1... that's my verdict.

I think it's clever because they had the balls to do it. It will of some fans, that is true, but I think it worked very well. I was highly entertained, on of the funniest things about this movie.