• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

grrr. they revieled the cover of the second printing of #1

https://www.imagecomics.com/content/view/rat-queens-on-the-scene-with-a-sell-out

It's alright... won't spoil the contents ;)

The sellout does not surprise me at all. This series, like Skullkickers and Superior Foes of Spider-Man, is officially on my "Beer and Comics" list. *Fun* times.

And won't lie: I was pretty jazzed when I saw Image name-checked me on the review.

https://www.imagecomics.com/content/view/rat-queens-on-the-scene-with-a-sell-out

The sellout does not surprise me at all. This series, like Skullkickers and Superior Foes of Spider-Man, is officially on my "Beer and Comics" list. *Fun* times.

And won't lie: I was pretty jazzed when I saw Image name-checked me on the review.

Very cool (thumbs u

Vanessa?

:jokealert:

I'm lucky to not be majorly behind on my regular monthlies.

You got me beat there, buddy. I'm so far behind on my monthlies. Doesn't help that I've been chasing DC covers the last few weeks either :P

You got the 3Disease :baiting:

FACT: did you know if you put a 3D cover on a record player and play it backwards.... It's satan laughing with DC Comics counting money, while Harley plays "pin the 3D cover on a fanboy" as Jokers Daughter says over and over, "Who am I? Who are you? Who am I?"

you know it surprises me a little wiebe's range....PP would seem that it would be funny but isn't, and rat queens has real comic timing....I actually like it more ( shhh )

I feel the same way. I've purchased PP in trades and thought it was good but I loved the first issue of this. I might have a bias because the first time I read PP was in trade and not in floppy form. Sometimes having a little room to digest the first one makes the second one better and so on.

25,000 is not large

but it helped it sell out immediately

and more impressive the print run is way way larger than Wiebe's last ongoing series Peter Panzerfaust which has NEVER had a print run that high even after 14 issues