• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread For OKC Tornado Moore, OK

243 posts in this topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT IS CRRRRRAZY AWESOME!!!!! :headbang: I have honestly never won anything like this before!!!!! I am speechless!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Congratulations! Just remember if you ever sell it to donate a big chunk to charity somewhere! ;-)

WOOOOOOOOOOOW THAT IS CRRRRRAZY AWESOME!!!!! :headbang: I have honestly never won anything like this before!!!!! I am speechless!!!! Thank you thank you!!!

Congratulations! Just remember if you ever sell it to donate a big chunk to charity somewhere! ;-)

This is just great and I absolutely will...Not to be Johnny Raincloud but I just wanted to share that this is the charity that I donate too on a yearly basis. My little sister Marisa passed away in 2008 from Juvenile Diabetes. She was 23 years old when I was was 25 so we were pretty close.

http://www.advertiser-tribune.com/page/content.detail/id/511481.html

Now my wife and I are both RN's at the Cleveland Clinic so we both see so many tragic disease processes but Diabetes is the one that hits home for me. If I do decide to sell in the future you can all know that the proceeds will be going toward this particular cause. I am working at becoming a Diabetes educator at my Hospital as well. Thank you everyone, like I said I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer I just wanted to share this information because you all seem like such great people that are ready to help others at the drop of a hat. Thanks again and as always take care, Gino

BIG Congrats :golfclap: & thank you for sharing that personal story, sorry for your loss but kudos to you and your wife!

I have a DC 75th anniversary book still sealed. A full 15 pounds I believe. $100 shipped to the US only. As soon as I get confirmation of payment from the host, I will ship it out.

I have 2 and offered another copy as a prize in another thread. I will use the same pic, just ignore the noob prize. :grin:

I'll take it :-) :takeit:

Very cool! :applause:

And, it went to a n00b. :preach:

how many books come in a box just curious?

Medium flat rate box. Ones with slab(s) have less due to less space. One box had a bunch of raws because it didnt have a slab. Etc etc

One box had zero comics but some really really cool items I've had tucked away for about five years.