• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,281 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2022 at 12:42 PM, Robot Man said:

I cannot. ever resist that one. One of my favorite Friction House books. I just keep upgrading and upgrading...

comfight52trio.jpeg

A striking demonstration of Fiction House's ink schizophrenia. Perhaps all those orange covers started out red...

On 8/28/2022 at 10:58 AM, Sarg said:

A striking demonstration of Fiction House's ink schizophrenia. Perhaps all those orange covers started out red...

Other than the one on the far right, probably not. FH was cheap and skimped on ink. At the beginning of the run the fountains on the press were full. As the run continued, they watered down  the inks instead of adding more. The color that suffered the most was magenta. My photo shows the progression of the run in reverse order from the end to the beginning. 

On 8/28/2022 at 3:55 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Just unboxed this one. I really like the cover, but it's got some compositional problems lol First, the make-up mirror is kind of floating in space the light bulbs don't align or are the same size, second, is the girlie dodging the bullet, or is the guy such a bad aim that he can't hit a woman standing there posing in the mirror with her eyes closed? Third, does the girl know she is being shot at? She seems either have been dramatically shot, or completely unaware of the guy in her dressing room. I know, I know, I'm picking nits, but I still dig this yellow cover.

IMG_0379.thumb.JPG.39c85f524dfbfbf6e64d9d3e134cafe7.JPG

Oh, there is a mirror or guy shooting? I just noticed…

There are a lot of bondage covers being shown the past week or so.  I'm jealous....all tied up with emotion. :shy:

I'm working on paying for my next bondage cover slab myself.  I'll have pics when it arrives later next month. (thumbsu