• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

Can anyone explain what's going on right now? What exactly are we witnessing? Even TOS 39 didn't see a run up like this prior to 2008.

A massively undervalued SA key coupled with the irrational exuberance of pending movie hype!

Can anyone explain what's going on right now? What exactly are we witnessing? Even TOS 39 didn't see a run up like this prior to 2008.

A massively undervalued SA key coupled with the irrational exuberance of pending movie hype!

+1

These are important contributors, yes, but really it's mostly about so few copies being available.......

A 9.0, btw, just sold for $10K in the sales forum earlier today.

That was pretty wild. Is that the biggest sale on the board to date?

Somehow I doubt it - there have been HG AF15s sold here, just not sure on the exact prices.

Not by a mile. Not too long ago filter81 sold a TOS39 9.4 I believe that was in the six figure range. :insane:

Edited by Mishmashman

Not by a mile. Not too long ago filter81 sold a TOS39 9.4 I believe that was in the six figure range. :insane:

:o buyer must have been a surgeon, hit the lotto, or maybe had a trustfund. I can't buy books like that haha Edited by Mmanick

Correct. There have been others....

And to think--Bunky Bros had a 9.0 selling for $7500 just two months ago. They've since--fittingly--readjusted the price to $12500. :sorry:

wow! You gotta strike while the iron is hot I guess unless you would like to keep it. I've had something similar happen to me before I was buying a book and it starting hitting crazy prices. The seller backed out even though I paid him. Crazy! I pushed the BIN on e bay and paid right away to. In the morning my money had been refunded with no explanation and I saw the item for sale at 200 more.

New rumor is that Marvel wants Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Dr. Strange.

http://latino-review.com/2013/07/15/comic-con-2013-exclusive-marvel-doctor-strange/

Just came here to post the same... :golfclap:

I like it. This guy is a brilliant actor and a good name. Would be a great cast.