• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

The ST 110 on CL was at 2K last night. Nice copy though. Hope a boardie ends up with it!

Congrats seredynskib! Welcome to the club!

What grade was it at? What's the GPA on a lower grade to mid grade anyone? Is the book still rising?

The ST 110 on CL was at 2K last night. Nice copy though. Hope a boardie ends up with it!

Congrats seredynskib! Welcome to the club!

What grade was it at? What's the GPA on a lower grade to mid grade anyone? Is the book still rising?

Found it:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fdefault%2Easp%3F_SORT%3DYES%26Focused%3D1%26f1%3Da%2EMaxBid%26ODire1%3DDESC%26f2%3Di%2ETitle%252C%2Bi%2EIssueNumber%26ODire2%3DASC%26f3%3Da%2ENoofbids%26ODire3%3DDESC%23Item_986574&id=986574

If a 6.0 is hovering around $2000 then yeah, it's still rising. I think this same book was around $1200 6 months ago. Sorry I don't have the GPA stats though. Maybe someone else can help you out with that???

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately I have to sell off my collection. I am moving out of country and need the $$$ for buying a new house in a foreign land...

If anyone is interested in the book, shoot me a PM :baiting:. I should have a sales thread in G/S/B at next week some point.

Cheers,

Cole

I have joined the ST110 club :D

IMG_1396_zpscac0fa6f.jpg

Very nice....what kind of coin did you put out of that?

Thanks! I was lucky enough to pick this up for $500 almost a year ago. I'm glad I got it when I did because ST110 seems to be on the rise all of a sudden.

It sure has...I bought my copy for about 300 bucks a few years ago...can't believe how high this book has risen and that's without Marvel confirming a movie.

Must be the nice PQ that gave it a boost. Normally a $1900 book in that grade?

Or that the book looked too nice for a 6.0 holder. That's usually the case.

It's either the "too nice" part or it just got even more popular. Even with that page quality I don't think it's passed 2K yet - until now!

Wait - on ebay a 6.0 CR-OW went for $2181. Still can't believe the Circle 8 pedigree 7.0 OW/WH got $5,500... :makepoint:

That's true as well. Not sure if there's anything wrong with the back though. But if nothing then possible resub for an upgrade.

It's either the "too nice" part or it just got even more popular. Even with that page quality I don't think it's passed 2K yet - until now!

Wait - on ebay a 6.0 CR-OW went for $2181. Still can't believe the Circle 8 pedigree 7.0 OW/WH got $5,500... :makepoint:

multiple Circle 8 copies ?

multiple Circle 8 copies ?

Yeah, that caught my eye too.. I sold the Circle 8 CGC 9.4 last year.

$5500? :o

Really nice spine and nice overall but I didn't realize a 7.0 could have that big of a visible crease.

How'd that get up to $5500?

Of course I have a ST 110 9.0 with a tiny crease too so I shouldn't complain.

Edited by gadzukes