• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STRANGE TALES #110 Club!
9 9

1,322 posts in this topic

New rumor is that Marvel wants Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Dr. Strange.

http://latino-review.com/2013/07/15/comic-con-2013-exclusive-marvel-doctor-strange/

Just came here to post the same... :golfclap:

I like it. This guy is a brilliant actor and a good name. Would be a great cast.

(thumbs u Great actor. A little make up and prosthesis--I could see it.

New rumor is that Marvel wants Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Dr. Strange.

http://latino-review.com/2013/07/15/comic-con-2013-exclusive-marvel-doctor-strange/

I was hoping for a better actor. I'm hoping speculation on this front. I think j depp could do nicely in this role or maybe another actor. I just dont see JGL as dr.strange....Maybe Luke Evans, Eric bana, Maybe patrick dempsey,

I can see it.

NEvCsZoqbnTMzy_1_2.jpg

He's got to much of a boyish type face which isn't a bad thing. He's a really good actor but not for the doc. Now some of the guys I named are much better suited for the role :acclaim:

I can see it.

NEvCsZoqbnTMzy_1_2.jpg

He's got to much of a boyish type face which isn't a bad thing. He's a really good actor but not for the doc. Now some of the guys I named are much better suited for the role :acclaim:

Did you see what they did with him in Looper? They can wipe that boyish face away...

joseph-gordon-levitt-loopers-bruce1.jpg

_75772_Medium.jpg

I can see it.

NEvCsZoqbnTMzy_1_2.jpg

Did you see what they did with him in Looper? They can wipe that boyish face away...

joseph-gordon-levitt-loopers-bruce1.jpg

_75772_Medium.jpg

That was because they had to make him look more like Bruce Willis.

Ooh... nice copy bb8. That's what? at least an 8.0-8.5 right?

Sorry, guys, and thanks! Shoulda posted the other pic (I edited my post). It's just a 7.0 crow. Looks nice, though, just edge wear.

Here's a pence version graded G raw in tonite's Heritage Sunday Night Auctions...no where in the title or description does it state the book is a pence copy... :o You can't really even make it out until you scroll to the larger scan...wondering how many of these bids think they're bidding on a regular copy... (shrug):boo:

ST 110 AUCTION

Just a quick look at the book, it's very obvious that it is a Pence copy even without blowing up the image. Hope the winner does know about it as well

I agree...but it's pretty lazy and sloppy of HA to not clearly put it in the description...there's a lot of myopic...not to mention inebriated...bidders out there... :insane:lol