• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manifest Destiny - Skybound - Chris Dingess, Matthew Roberts
1 1

2,663 posts in this topic

I have an announcement to make, probably in the next day or two, but I plan on making my FDQ exit from moderns, and it's all thanks to CBT.

PEACE OUT!!!!

BurnallMAbks.

didnt see you come in, let alone leave. I have collected comics for about 30 years, I have sold comics once during that time, the period from Jan-Mar of 2013. Never before, never after.

Now, I am not sure what your faux temper tantrum is about, and I am sure its terribly funny and all that, but my comment was refering to anything a person invests in. Economics, markets, commodities, or yes, even comic books.

If you can try and make the peanut gallery laugh with some convoluted joke out of that comment. Well hey, clap on brother, clap on.

:golfclap:

:whistle:

keep tryin ;)

honestly, you had me at the beginning, but somewhere along the way you lost me.

When a few sellers can bring their wares to market first and quickly, yeah, I can understand how a few can drive and manipulate a market. But this book has been out too long and too many slabbed copies have come to market. The few sellers that were once playing with the market have lost their influence. I just don't see how anything other than regular market forces can be driving this book beyond that initial push.

You just come off as the boy who cried wolf. Nobody puts any value in what you say anymore.

I have an announcement to make, probably in the next day or two, but I plan on making my FDQ exit from moderns, and it's all thanks to CBT.

PEACE OUT!!!!

BurnallMAbks.

didnt see you come in, let alone leave. I have collected comics for about 30 years, I have sold comics once during that time, the period from Jan-Mar of 2013. Never before, never after.

Now, I am not sure what your faux temper tantrum is about, and I am sure its terribly funny and all that, but my comment was refering to anything a person invests in. Economics, markets, commodities, or yes, even comic books.

If you can try and make the peanut gallery laugh with some convoluted joke out of that comment. Well hey, clap on brother, clap on.

:golfclap:

:whistle:

You will never win with him, he's ALWAYS right as everyone is starting to finally find out. Pessimistic, Negative, I I I I I , me me me me me , this guy is a really sour note man and everyone, I mean everyone is seeing it .... :applause:

Oh yeah, take another couple of months off, believe me, nobody missed you

Edited by Hulk44

Why are there no places to pre-order the McFarlane variant yet?

Because the wholesale terms have not been officially disclosed yet through Diamond.

There is rumor, but nothing official.

Is it order at will?

Is it order based on past numbers?

Is it order based on 1:10?

Is it order based on 1:25?

Is it order based on 1:50?

Is it order based on 1:one ka billion?

Nobody knows...

I'm sure someone here has a diamond account and could possibly ofer a preorder service. Selling them at cover would make them a decent fee. Just a suggestion. My lcs is kinda dinky and the only one in my city. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets shorted.

No need for Diamond. How about below cover?

http://www.dcbservice.com/category.aspx?id=3&pid=439183

I'm sure someone here has a diamond account and could possibly ofer a preorder service. Selling them at cover would make them a decent fee. Just a suggestion. My lcs is kinda dinky and the only one in my city. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets shorted.

(thumbs u

Thanks. Order completed.

Ah, now we'll see if it's heavily allocated....DCBS is notorious for changing the rules of the game down the road.

Ordered 10, cheap enough so it doesn't matter regardless.

Edited by krighton

My plan is to(hopefully soon) open a small store front and online based subscription service for people who are condition conscious. It will obviously have a small premium to it. But my goal will be to provide people with books that should get 9.8 a large majority of the time. Comics always shipped securely boxed and even for people who came to the store, their comics would be boxed as well. No more comic shop employees grabbing their books with the claw of death... one day

I love moderns.

I already own the bronze and coppers I want raw, some in slabs, and it would be a beast to try and compete in some of those sets.

With moderns, it's possible to fall in love all over again every Wednesday...

Well said. I love the moderns.

Ah, now we'll see if it's heavily allocated....DCBS is notorious for changing the rules of the game down the road.

Ordered 10, cheap enough so it doesn't matter regardless.

Done!! I ordered 7, I'll have 10 if my lcs comes through! I don't see it being as scarce as the Ottley but you never know.

Edited by lateralus38