• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

Are we still arguing about whether we should be nice? I vote no.

Eff off.

Unrelated, but I just thought I'd mention that I'm still currently in 2nd place by a wide margin for CG Forum President in that clearly ironic poll.

That is all.

It looks like the reappearance of the comic books shill got axed already. that's two in one day.

Dang, missed the second run. Had other suggestions as to what to do with the books :whistle:

It looks like the reappearance of the comic books shill got axed already. that's two in one day.

Dang, missed the second run.

You didn't miss anything. Just started the thread over again claiming to have comics and needing help.

Dang, missed the second run.

You didn't miss anything. Just started the thread over again claiming to have comics and needing help.

Needs help alright. Just not the comic kind.

DrX is also Tim;)

You know, I think if someone stood in the middle of the forum and yelled...would Mike (Michael), Andrew (Andy), Tim, Joe, Mark (Marc) Dave, Dale (amazingly) Greg and Nick(Nik) please stand up and leave...

This place would be pretty empty.

Good rule to remember when naming your kids, too;)

Ah. I thought you were talking about me since I had mentioned that thread to you. Yeah, I have noticed a lot of Tim's and Andy's, that's for sure. Tim was a very popular name for 1962, I don't think I had a single year in school that there wasn't at least one other Tim in my class - two of my best friends from high school were Tim's, which is why I was Fitz for a goodly portion of my childhood.

DrX is also Tim;)

You know, I think if someone stood in the middle of the forum and yelled...would Mike (Michael), Andrew (Andy), Tim, Joe, Mark (Marc) Dave, Dale (amazingly) Greg and Nick(Nik) please stand up and leave...

Which makes one pretty nervous about they graying of the hobby. Those names are 50's 60's names. Now if the most common names around here were Aiden, Tyler, Brandon, and Austin, I'd think this hobby had years of life left.

Most comics are aimed at adults the wide eyed kid going to the corner store and picking up a copy of Jimmy Olsen turning into an ape or Spiderman battling the molten guy are over....sad

DrX is also Tim;)

That is because half of the board is named Andrew

OK, Park, Dr. Balls, and Chris and anyone else who thought this person was a shill...I apologize, lol. I still think we should be nice to new people, but I admit to being fooled here. :tonofbricks:

Mea Culpa

My guess (NOW) is it was a male and it was Alleybat, if not then Carolina Comics. Too many clues, it's a weekend. Started off fairly normally, lost control after a brief time. Morphed directly into descriptions of unusual sexual acts. It was not the first time I've read those descriptions here, kind of repetitive and it won't be the first time a male has posted here pretending to be female.

So for myself... :makepoint::makepoint:

and yes, women do curse. I know all the words, even have used a few on occasion. However the description of the sexual images were for the most part guy stuff. That and the way the anger was expressed. That's not just they didn't answer my questions anger. ..it's anger from someone who has been upset about this place for years.

I also want to thank Tim for making me actually read the trash I had in my emails. I had the thread on watch and should have deleted it. Just think of what I would have missed!

Something must have happened with "Lisa"? Sounds like I missed all the really good stuff today.

Dang, missed the second run. Had other suggestions as to what to do with the books :whistle:

Was it to eff off and effin eff them>?

DrX is also Tim;)

Lots of Jeff's here too :shy:

DrX is also Tim;)

Lots of Jeff's here too :shy:

hm