• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The umpire is calling strikes..................

5,775 posts in this topic

I think Mike and Andy are the most common names, but I never kept a list. It was just an example;) Didn't mean to leave people out.

A few of my friend's kids are named Andy, Michael, Tim, Justin etc, so there is hope;)

Babies seem to be Mason, Mia, Braydon,Hadley, Cody not too many of those here yet;)

I think Mike and Andy are the most common names, but I never kept a list. It was just an example;) Didn't mean to leave people out.

A few of my friend's kids are named Andy, Michael, Tim, Justin etc, so there is hope;)

Babies seem to be Mason, Mia, Braydon,Hadley, Cody not too many of those here yet;)

There are a lot of Christopers from the 80s-90s babies. I've never had a job where there wasn't a few.

My daughter is Chloe and it is incredible how many friends she has named Chloe…

Well, now we can see why there are so many Michaels and why most of my daughter's friends were Jessica, Amanda or Jennifer. It got confusing sometimes.

hm

and I crack up every time I see DrX's signature.

There are a lot of Christopers from the 80s-90s babies. I've never had a job where there wasn't a few.

My daughter is Chloe and it is incredible how many friends she has named Chloe…

Out of all of my friends, they collectively have 6 girls. . . 3 are named Chloe.

I like to meet other people named Mike - it means I will usually be able to remember thier names! :D

I like to meet other people named Mike - it means I will usually be able to remember thier names! :D

Yea my hockey team has three people named Chris on it. There is one guy that still doesn't know my name though :frustrated: He always yells out my number, but I wear a different jersey every game and don't have a consistent number. It is arbitrary thing to yell.

My neighbor has twin boys. Mason and Braydon.

If I would have had a son, I would have named him Chester, from Gunsmoke.

I can't imagine why that name intrigues you;) :tonofbricks:

I always wanted to name my son Conan. Then Conan O'Brien ruined it.

Yea my hockey team has three people named Chris on it. There is one guy that still doesn't know my name though :frustrated: He always yells out my number, but I wear a different jersey every game and don't have a consistent number. It is arbitrary thing to yell.

hm

149454.jpg.d2f0a775eb12848885ba3c221a769e6f.jpg

My hockey team is pretty low budget. It is just a beer league and nothing fancy. When we are lights, I wear a practice jersey with a number 1 taped on it. When we are darks, I wear a wierd University of Maryland try out jersey someone handed me in the locker room. I'm not even sure what number is on the back. It might be 12 or 15...