• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

are you building an Avengers set

Yeah, I'm going to get the whole set and position them in a long row on a shelf. Will look cool. Like this picture. Done by my favorite modern artist - Adi Granov

Avengerspic_zps78fbb222.jpg

Edited by Mark 1

are you building an Avengers set

Yeah, I'm going to get the whole set and position them in a long row on a shelf. Will look cool. Like this picture. Done by my favorite modern artist - Adi Granov

Avengerspic_zps78fbb222.jpg

you should get a high quality picture of it and have each statue Stan in front of it.

Pre-orders are out for the re-issue Arkham City Harley. I really love mine, but this re colored reissue looks absolutely great. I think I might have to get it to have a matched set.

Just picked this up today. It's part of a series of the Avengers being released over the next several months.

First was the Hulk two months ago.

Now Black Widow

I'm collecting this set as well. Hulk is here, Widow on the way. I have to admit I prefer Iron Man in red versus the Marvel Now black scheme. But overall the set was too nice to pass up. It's interesting that Koto has released images of all the paint schemes except for Iron Man; still hoping they might switch to red.

Pre-orders are out for the re-issue Arkham City Harley. I really love mine, but this re colored reissue looks absolutely great. I think I might have to get it to have a matched set.

Pre-orders are selling out fast! Act quickly.

Got the dc retailers newsletter. Diamond is allocating them an avg of 50% of initial order. All advance reorders that went to back order were canceled.

Got the dc retailers newsletter. Diamond is allocating them an avg of 50% of initial order. All advance reorders that went to back order were canceled.

Well, I just put in for my pre-order and it took. Roughly twice what I paid for my original Harley ($170 vs $90), but it just looks so awesome. Big fan of the Arkham games.

$_57.JPG

That looks cool, but I resent DC's re-release nonsense.

Sideshow is killing me :frustrated:

Look what's going up for order next week:

preview_DrDoom.jpg