• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Glad they are making it right.

I just ordered this one. It looks awesome!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-iii-hot-toys-902224/

Yeah, thats a wicked piece but you know it's an action figure and not a statue right?

I've come close to ordering it myself on 3 or 4 occasions.

Agreed. Ankur, that's a action figure toy, not a statue.

I would totally get this if they did it in 1/4 scale.

check out the new production photos for the PowerGirl PF.....va va voom.

Wish the face was just a bit better.....but i doubt anyone will be looking at it. :banana:

#stacked.

I have this one pre-ordered. I want to put it with Batgirl.

I just wish they would make a Black Canary.

Did anyone get the Power Girl Exclusive? The pics I'm seeing look REALLY good. I should have preordered her! One guy on Facebook is displaying her with Batgirl and Wonder Woman, and the trio look fantastic together. A quartet with Catwoman would be even better.

I actually just cancelled my PG EX 3 weeks ago when I ordered the Batman Noel and Deathstroke from Prime 1. No regrets because I had to draw the line somewhere, but she looks pretty good.

I actually just cancelled my PG EX 3 weeks ago when I ordered the Batman Noel and Deathstroke from Prime 1. No regrets because I had to draw the line somewhere, but she looks pretty good.

:frustrated:

Dark Phoenix going up for pre-order on Thursday.

I'll be ordering. :frustrated:

3001481_press02.jpg

3001481_press01.jpg

300148_press05.jpg

300148_press06.jpg

Did anyone get the Power Girl Exclusive? The pics I'm seeing look REALLY good. I should have preordered her! One guy on Facebook is displaying her with Batgirl and Wonder Woman, and the trio look fantastic together. A quartet with Catwoman would be even better.

Wish they would make a Zatanna, Would look great with Wonder Woman and Batgirl very much like the Brave And The Bold 33 cover

Wish they would make a Zatanna, Would look great with Wonder Woman and Batgirl very much like the Brave And The Bold 33 cover

I know this is a shocker...but I agree w Kevin on Zatanna!

She would look amazing, no doubt.