• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

COI,

These are some sweet custom Jim Lee COHs for the Batman PF, but they're just too expensive for me. Also the head stands are awesome.

I agree, they're awesome but expensive. I stay out of the custom side of this hobby because I have to draw the line somewhere.

Statue I'd like to get would be this Black Spider-Man bust from sideshow, Anyone know where to get one?

200074_press01-001.jpg

Ebay or a forum like statue forum or sideshow freaks. It's 1:2 scale and has been sold out from sideshow for a couple years.

Comb Ebay, and one will pop up at some point. That's usually your best bet with older Sideshow pieces.

Comb Ebay, and one will pop up at some point. That's usually your best bet with older Sideshow pieces.

Yea I have been, Any idea on what I can expect to pay?

If I had to guess, I'd say $400-ish.

Haven't found a Batman statue that I can get excited about yet, Sideshow just released one but I don't like it.

See it in person before you decide. Trust me. Pictures don't do Sideshow PFs justice.

Waiting for me once i got home from work today

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00269.JPGDSC00268.JPG

Cool. I may pick one up.

Haven't found a Batman statue that I can get excited about yet, Sideshow just released one but I don't like it.

See it in person before you decide. Trust me. Pictures don't do Sideshow PFs justice.

Ya that's true, people were complaining about his neck being too long, Looks fine to me though. The green Poison Ivy looks amazing.

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00269.JPGDSC00268.JPG

Cool. I may pick one up.

I just did. Can't wait for it to come in. It'll look great next to Harley. Speaking of Harley, I'm really glad I bought that statue when it was cheaper. Prices are really up now.

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00269.JPGDSC00268.JPG

Cool. I may pick one up.

I just did. Can't wait for it to come in. It'll look great next to Harley. Speaking of Harley, I'm really glad I bought that statue when it was cheaper. Prices are really up now.

yeah this batman statue is based of the wii version of the game and yeah the buy it now are way to high for that Harley i seen some auction end at $136-$180 still hoping to find one for regular price.

I only have one and know this to be true.

First and only one so far... just not enough space to properly show any additional atm.

148u94.jpg

Suppose I may give in and make an exception for Purgatori and Chastity sooner or later though. Well... if they even exist...

Edited by azureXchocobo

First and only one so far... just not enough space to properly show any additional atm.

148u94.jpg

Suppose I may give in and make an exception for Purgatori and Chastity sooner or later though. Well... if they even exist...

nice