• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Dimensions and all other info will be up tomorrow when pre-orders open up.

The height on 1/4 pieces typically range from 17" - 27" depending on the base, the character's size and the pose/position they're in. I agree with Tranny - probably 18" or so for DD.

Edited by COI

Waiting for me once i got home from work today

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00269.JPGDSC00268.JPG

Cool. I may pick one up.

I just did. Can't wait for it to come in. It'll look great next to Harley. Speaking of Harley, I'm really glad I bought that statue when it was cheaper. Prices are really up now.

Harley is hot, period. And DC Direct knows it, hence it seems like they're releasing a new Harley statue every month. I've learned my lesson and make sure to pre-order all Harley statues, and try to not fence-sit on them. At worst, if the statue shows up and I don't care for it, I can always resell for a profit.

It's gotten to the point where the statues are selling out and second editions are being solicited before the first versions are even released! (Bruce Timm Animated Statue).

My final Flex Payment for the SS Exclusive PF will go through on Tuesday, can't wait to finally get her! Catwoman was a day one pre-order, and I am going for the green Ivy as well (I dicked around too long and missed the first one, which works out, because I prefer the green version anyway).

yeah i can't wait to see what sideshow does with the Arkham games statue they have plan.

Well, Bats came in. I have to say, of all the Arkham Batman statues, this is by far the best. The other two are good, but quite bland, especially compared to Harley and Joker. Sorry for blurry camera pic.

147124.jpg.13fffd168736e9e34d4274591916a11e.jpg

Waiting for me once i got home from work today

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00269.JPGDSC00268.JPG

Cool. I may pick one up.

I just did. Can't wait for it to come in. It'll look great next to Harley. Speaking of Harley, I'm really glad I bought that statue when it was cheaper. Prices are really up now.

Harley is hot, period. And DC Direct knows it, hence it seems like they're releasing a new Harley statue every month. I've learned my lesson and make sure to pre-order all Harley statues, and try to not fence-sit on them. At worst, if the statue shows up and I don't care for it, I can always resell for a profit.

It's gotten to the point where the statues are selling out and second editions are being solicited before the first versions are even released! (Bruce Timm Animated Statue).

My final Flex Payment for the SS Exclusive PF will go through on Tuesday, can't wait to finally get her! Catwoman was a day one pre-order, and I am going for the green Ivy as well (I dicked around too long and missed the first one, which works out, because I prefer the green version anyway).

yeah i can't wait to see what sideshow does with the Arkham games statue they have plan.

Well, Bats came in. I have to say, of all the Arkham Batman statues, this is by far the best. The other two are good, but quite bland, especially compared to Harley and Joker. Sorry for blurry camera pic.

yeah i saw that other Batman at my LCS and it look weak to me that's why i preorder the new one. i still looking for that harley statues with out paying to much for it.

The height on 1/4 pieces typically range from 17" - 27" depending on the base, the character's size and the pose/position they're in. I agree with Tranny - probably 18" or so for DD.

According to the preorder page live today, it's 17" tall.

According to the preorder page live today, it's 17" tall.

I'm thankful for the smaller size. I've got a bunch of 25"+ pieces and as amazing as they are, they get to be hard to deal with at that size.

This would be the biggest statue I own. The Bowen one I have now is 14".

March 2015 is forever away though! :cry:

The size will shock you, even at 17". It's one thing to know the dimensions, but PFs have a presence that isn't conveyed in pics and stats.

You still have a shot at the Punisher, and it'll look great with DD. It's also going to be hard to find in a couple of years and I have it on good authority that they don't have many left. :baiting:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-punisher-sideshow-collectibles-300176/

It's not that I wouldn't want the Punisher. Just limited space to display it! :(

I still have that Marvel Milestones DD #182 in the box because I have no where to display it right now. :facepalm:

It's not that I wouldn't want the Punisher. Just limited space to display it! :(

I still have that Marvel Milestones DD #182 in the box because I have no where to display it right now. :facepalm:

I actually have an extra Punisher; if you change your mind, let me know and if I still have it, I'll hook you up. I got it real cheap.

How many days does it usually take after payment is processed for a preorder Sideshow statue to ship?

re: Harley ex PF

I've had stuff shipped the same day, and I've had stuff shipped a couple of days after. Usually it's quick.

I was just charged for Harley as well.

Anyone ever drop a statue? I DID!! :cry::tonofbricks::ohnoez:

I was packing up my Faux Bronze DD at my office - I got a shelving unit today and I want it at home with some slabs and HC :cloud9: - and forgot it was two pieces!! doh!

Luckily only the back part of the base got a little dinged up. Just kind of sucked. I'll never sell it - it just suddenly doesn't feel "NM", you know? And thank God for Sharpies! ;)