• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

WANT IT!

This is the first i've seen..

When's it avail and whats SRP?

Pre-orders start on Thursday. Retail is $379.99. No idea when it's coming out, but count on 2015.

WANT IT!

Pre-orders start on Thursday. Retail is $379.99. No idea when it's coming out, but count on 2015.

How often (if ever) do they sell out on a preorder? Is this something that should be preordered ASAP if you want one or it's not a big deal. :shy:

WANT IT!

How often (if ever) do they sell out on a preorder? Is this something that should be preordered ASAP if you want one or it's not a big deal. :shy:

You know you want to preorder it :baiting:

WANT IT!

This piece won't have an "exclusive" version, so I wouldn't worry about it selling out before release. However, they do monthly payments, and if you pre-order early, you can do really small monthly payments that you won't feel leading up to release.

Either way, if you know you're going to buy it, I would just pre-order so that you don't have to think about it until release.

hm small monthly payments you say...

Yep, usually between $40-$60 a month, and it'll be paid off by release. And you can order it, then call them to arrange even smaller payments if you want.

2015? They crazy?

Yea, you won't see DD until about another year-year and a half. Not crazy about the pose but I love all the detail and paint job on it, for $380, I'll grab it.

The more I see the LSF Dr. Doom which stands 50 inches tall, the more I want it!!! $2,000 though...

yEAH,

WANT IT!

Yeah, they do sell out. They also often have a secondary variant version - I'd guess a yellow costume variant if they did that. Most fans usually freak out for the female statues, but any hero will sell out. Look what sideshow's statues do on the secondary market. You may get some kind of a discount if you join their club / email listing. I'd do that.

These things are HUGE. I love Sideshow's stuff, but I just don't have the room for them. I usualy go Bowen, but I ended up with this one which I'm more than happy with:

HH10042.jpg

Edited by pmpknface

That's what I was trying to figure out too! I'm buying a shelving unit and was going to put my Bowen Faux Bronze statue on it but would rather buy this one and display it there instead. :popcorn:

Aren't similar one about 24"? The only thing here is the pose. I doubt it's 24" tall given the pose. I would think 18" tall or so.