• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,037 posts in this topic

Thanks for sharing (thumbs u

Thanks guys, much appreciated! None of my friends are collectors, so you all have to endure my blatherings!

That looks great!! :headbang:

I like your small, vintage looking statues of Harley, Poison Ivy and Batgirl as well! Very cool!

Thanks! :) The Harley and Batgirl are from a line of "Animated" statues that DCD did several years ago (I have Zatanna in another room). The Ivy is a ceramic piece that I picked up at one of the old WB Gallery stores back in the 1990's. You don't see them very often. I always liked the look of the glaze/paint job.

Thanks again for listening!

Harley just arrived here too. She rocks.

hq1_zpsa63d4ed5.jpg

hq2_zpsf648f5bc.jpg

hq3_zps7d20b10a.jpg

hq4_zps4ef5aa5c.jpg

hq5_zps2e3bbc4e.jpg

hq6_zps177a9fa0.jpg

hq7_zpsc2ce6b0a.jpg

hq8_zpsaf79f57e.jpg

hq9_zpsb80a7c79.jpg

hq99_zps2fe9ed76.jpg

Got a decently low number (for those that care about such things.)

Funny, my Poison Ivy PF is #18.

Got a decently low number (for those that care about such things.)

Funny, my Poison Ivy PF is #18.

It's not really that funny.

And I meant to share my "mancase" the other day. I won't have a mancave for awhile, so I settled with a "mancase". It's still a work in progress as I can't wait to buy the DD Premium Format figure to go where the Faux Bronze piece is now. I also need to buy a few HC editions and Omnibuses (Omnibie?) of my favorite books.

25yyayt.jpg

Oh, and excuse the paint. The room was painted for the previous owners little girl and we didn't know whether to leave it like that for our daughter. lol

Get rid of all those books, and get some statues in there. :baiting:

Here are some better shots. Not sure why the other ones appeared upside-down to everyone, as they were ok on my screen.

hqf1_zps02278d69.jpg

hqf2_zpsadf07321.jpg

hqf3_zps889b94f5.jpg

hqf4_zps6434844c.jpg

hqf5_zpsac8e826f.jpg

hqf6_zps0a7d6a66.jpg

hqf7_zps2822434e.jpg

hqf8_zpsf4530f5c.jpg

And I meant to share my "mancase" the other day. I won't have a mancave for awhile, so I settled with a "mancase". It's still a work in progress as I can't wait to buy the DD Premium Format figure to go where the Faux Bronze piece is now. I also need to buy a few HC editions and Omnibuses (Omnibie?) of my favorite books.

25yyayt.jpg

Oh, and excuse the paint. The room was painted for the previous owners little girl and we didn't know whether to leave it like that for our daughter. lol

Get rid of all those books, and get some statues in there. :baiting:

:shy:

Here are some better shots. Not sure why the other ones appeared upside-down to everyone, as they were ok on my screen.

That's no fun. Now my joke doesn't work! :cry:

That looks great!! :headbang:

I like your small, vintage looking statues of Harley, Poison Ivy and Batgirl as well! Very cool!

Thanks! :) The Harley and Batgirl are from a line of "Animated" statues that DCD did several years ago (I have Zatanna in another room). The Ivy is a ceramic piece that I picked up at one of the old WB Gallery stores back in the 1990's. You don't see them very often. I always liked the look of the glaze/paint job.

Thanks again for listening!

I don't have any of those, but I do have this JLU Black Canary...

BCstat.jpg

Harley looks great, the new green poison ivy looks amazing. Of course once you get harley you need a Joker and Ivy to go with it, then of course catwoman too...it doesn't end

No, it doesn't. :pullhair:

Harley looks great, the new green poison ivy looks amazing. Of course once you get harley you need a Joker and Ivy to go with it, then of course catwoman too...it doesn't end

Right now I'm thinking of ways of getting a Mrs. Marvel so Jess isn't alone :pullhair:

Right now I'm thinking of ways of getting a Mrs. Marvel so Jess isn't alone :pullhair:

Have you seen the new Black Widow? It looks really nice, and it just came out, so it'll cost you a third of what Ms. Marvel would cost.

Have you seen the new Black Widow? It looks really nice, and it just came out, so it'll cost you a third of what Ms. Marvel would cost.

hm

hm

For what it's worth, I no longer play the game of chasing old Sideshow pieces, even though there are a few I really want and would pay the going rate for. Sideshow is putting out so much stuff and the quality is getting better overall despite what some might say, so my rationale is why spend the equivalent of three awesome pieces on just one awesome piece? But that's just me.

Hado, you could actually get both Scarlet Witch and Black Widow for quite a bit less than Ms Marvel would cost you. I'd go for SW first though, as she's been out for a year now and is probably close to selling out.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-scarlet-witch-sideshow-collectibles-300112/

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-black-widow-natasha-romanova-sideshow-collectibles-300168/

A pic to entice you (not mine):

east4a.jpg

Edited by COI

Hado, you could actually get both Scarlet Witch and Black Widow for quite a bit less than Ms Marvel would cost you. I'd go for SW first though, as she's been out for a year now and is probably close to selling out.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-scarlet-witch-sideshow-collectibles-300112/

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-black-widow-natasha-romanova-sideshow-collectibles-300168/

A pic to entice you (not mine):

east4a.jpg

Those are very cool. The Vision and Scarlet Witch together look amazing. Jason (Sufunk) is going to have a break down when he sees the Vision. He had a big man crush on that character. :sick: