• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

All I know if they better land Cable and Mister Sinister right!

:sumo:

Cable is in this?

cable.jpg

The guy playing Cable would make a better Apocalypse than the person they have play Apocalypse. :D

Looks like a good casting choice for Cable.

Edited by rjrjr

When they first revealed the actor playing Apocalypse, my first reaction was he definitely had the face to pull it off and could see him with the grey skin and blue lips.

Now we have this.... I just don't understand why they changed up the coloring.

Just saw the article from Newsarama about the new X-men : Apocalypse from EW........

I have to say, the Apocalypse character sucks.....he's noting like Apocalypse. Apocalypse is supposed to be menacing, frightening, terrifying, shaking in your boot look, death incarnate, and big.....

Just looking at the shot with him, storm and psylock, he just looks like a regular person, nothing special....

If Marvel can make a good Thanos, why can't Fox do that with Apocalypse??

I've read a comment on Newsarama that somebody posted , saying he saw a cosplay guy in SDCC do a much more terrifying Apocalypse than Fox's.

I was talking to a friend of mine (who's a big x-men fan) and he got this idea that maybe that's Apocalypse's 1st stage mutation???

He mentioned that in the comics (late 90's early 2000) Marvel tried to give "secondary mutation" to some mutants. Like the diamond skin of Emma Frost, or cat-like reflex for Beast or Angel's healing blood.

it could be possible i guess, that this version of Apocalypse is just his "Wolf in sheep's clothing". That would make sense (I think).... If your recruiting mutants to your cause, you'd wanna put your best foot forward... then when it's time for battle.... you'd let the wolf out....