• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

looks awesome, but am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that the DD isn't over Hell's Kitchen?

lol

I was wondering that. I haven't lived in NYC since 2009, and I was trying to figure out if that was Hell's Kitchen or not (it looks to be too far east of the Hudson).

looks awesome, but am I the only one that is bothered by the fact that the DD isn't over Hell's Kitchen?

lol

I was wondering that. I haven't lived in NYC since 2009, and I was trying to figure out if that was Hell's Kitchen or not (it looks to be too far east of the Hudson).

It's too far east and south, on the wrong side of Midtown.

'Defenders Of Hell's Kitchen' Hardcover To Take Us Behind-The-Scenes Of DAREDEVIL In April

-----------------

We now know that Daredevil will premiere on April 10th, and that month will also see the release of a hardcover which promises to take us behind the scenes of the Marvel and Netflix series with interviews, concept art, production stills, and much more.

-----------------

MRVDDARTHC-cvr-copy-f8934.jpg

Charlie Cox Talks About Suiting Up As DAREDEVIL In Marvel And Netflix Series

---------------------

Comic book fans are constantly complaining about big and small screen adaptations not being faithful to the source material, so it's hard to criticise the upcoming Daredevil TV series for using Matt Murdock's first costume from Frank Millar and John Romita Jr.'s The Man Without Fear. Still, it's hard to not want to see him don the classic red suit at some point (or even the yellow one...).

E! Online failed to ask star Charlie Cox (The Theory of Everything) about that, but did quiz the actor on what it's been like to suit up as Daredevil so far. "It's pretty tight, I'm not going to lie," he told the site. "They've done such a great job. I can't wait for fans to really see it. But put it this way, there is no world where you change in a phone box. It takes four people and about 45 minutes."

---------------------