• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cap 3 club
3 3

217 posts in this topic

Does a boardie own the Billy Wright copy?

I don't know the answer to that, but after thoroughly examining all the rules for entry into this club, I hereby stake claim to 2 spots:

Cap3large.jpg

CapScience3.jpg

lol Well played good Sir!!!! and awesome books...both of em'!!! :applause:

No Marvel #1... alas..

in all my years of collecting i have never seen one high grade enough.. a pretty stupid idea as its so unaffordable now, even though it's presently undervalued compared to an Action #1.. Years ago Marvel #1 was considered more valuable than Action #1.

No Marvel #1... alas..

in all my years of collecting i have never seen one high grade enough.. a pretty stupid idea as its so unaffordable now, even though it's presently undervalued compared to an Action #1.. Years ago Marvel #1 was considered more valuable than Action #1.

A trade of high grade SA key could probably afford you a high grade copy? hm MC#1 are pretty cheap these days. :idea:

Does a boardie own the Billy Wright copy?

I don't know the answer to that, but after thoroughly examining all the rules for entry into this club, I hereby stake claim to 2 spots:

Cap3large.jpg

Great looking 3.0 Chris. Like to see that one in person.

Here is my raw copy I bought from MrBedrock eons ago.I just love the look on the Red Skull's face.

------------------

Very pretty copy, Russ! It's a fun Red Skull cover, that's for sure.

I also like Schomburg's pencilling of Cap himself on the covers of #3 and #4, before Timely seemed to settle on a "lankier" house style for him.