• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Ebay, on the other hand, is a different story. Neg those punks who weren't able to get them or cancelled then raised prices. That's shady as hell!

That's Right.

Pledged is Pledged.

What is this from? I have heard it before somewhere (Gotham?). I've even Google'd it with no luck. It's from something recent, right?

Ebay, on the other hand, is a different story. Neg those punks who weren't able to get them or cancelled then raised prices. That's shady as hell!

That's Right.

Pledged is Pledged.

What is this from? I have heard it before somewhere (Gotham?). I've even Google'd it with no luck. It's from something recent, right?

:signfunny:

I hope you are joking and actually read Wytches..

It also works similarly for buyers. I agreed to find copies of the NYCC for two boardies. As the book got hotter I got multiple requests to pick up a copy. Ok. So now that the book is selling for $100 all these buyers are hoping I can pick them up a copy for $10. Seriously?

I honoured the deals with the two boardies and told the rest to take a hike. Silly.

Pre selling is always a double edged sword.

I would have done the same thing. Honor previous arrangements but those that think they will get "something for nothing" end up paying or literally with nothing

That's Right.

Pledged is Pledged.

It was referenced multiple times in issue #1. It was actually big theme of the book and in Snyder's personal story at the end. :roflmao:

Just confirmed a variant. Oh yeah bytches! That is all I will post on the subject until the release. :)

I hope it's not another #1 first print variant. If it's anything else, congrats!