• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Actually......buy my #1's. :sumo:

Just bugging you. It is a legitimate preview with a few pages of otherwise unpublished material. I was intending to buy some and even the OA until I saw the pages. There just isn't enough there for me personally. The Preview book I use as the standard is the Preacher Preview which has 1st appearances of main characters.

hm

Happen to notice that every NYCC that's hit the $200 mark has the same high bidder?

Brrrr it's getting a bit shilly out there

I sold 4 9.8 SS NYCC's for $450 each to four different people off ebay.

That is why I think there is legitimacy in the raw copy sales.

Got to see the CBLDF in my hands...thing of beauty

Great book and insane amount of text requests to try and help buy this one at NYCC. I've never seen it before and that was before the movie announcement.

Lots of crunches copies (I know that) and Image was not letting people go through bundles after it became a madhouse. Which I can't blame them.

Congrats to Image...looks like a WINNER!

I'm sure there were a select few who got to pick through the copies.

Happen to notice that every NYCC that's hit the $200 mark has the same high bidder?

Daaaaaaaaaaammmmn!!! The speculation is strong with this one. Sorry some of you didn't get in on it

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

how do you know they'll come out 9.8

I didn't even buy NYCC variants or submit books, I just took the money and am now cave hiding with the cash.

I didn't even buy NYCC variants or submit books, I just took the money and am now cave hiding with the cash.

:headbang:

Great book and insane amount of text requests to try and help buy this one at NYCC. I've never seen it before and that was before the movie announcement.

Lots of crunches copies (I know that) and Image was not letting people go through bundles after it became a madhouse. Which I can't blame them.

I was told by one of the guys that works at the Image booth that they were rough on the first day, but was handed 5 9.8 candidates. I made the mistake of trading a NYCC for a 4th World to one board member, maybe one day he will return the favor. All my books went in for SS. The next day i picked up two more copies, not even 9.6 which i turned around and sold to another board member.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. (thumbs u

When you submit multiple high grade copies the odds are in your favour. ;)

Just bugging you. It is a legitimate preview with a few pages of otherwise unpublished material. I was intending to buy some and even the OA until I saw the pages. There just isn't enough there for me personally. The Preview book I use as the standard is the Preacher Preview which has 1st appearances of main characters.

hm

I can't believe we didn't sit down and share a pitcher. :sorry:

hm

I can't believe we didn't sit down and share a pitcher. :sorry:

I will be back in th US at least once or twice in the coming year! :whistle:

Are you going to use the profits to buy a 2k1 civic? lol

Are you going to use the profits to buy a 2k1 civic? lol

See here is where my BS detector goes haywire...

NYCC variant currently at $225.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-NYCC-Exclusive-Wytches-1-Variant-Snyder-Signed-New-York-Comic-Con-Image-/131321694472?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e93620908

Ok, fine, dandy, he was able to get one, good for him, he seems like a stand-up seller by looking at his feedback. Oh yeah about that feedback...

He sold this NYCC Funko thing and the "winner" left positive feedback already saying how fast the shipping was..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NYCC-2014-exclusive-slimed-Ecto-1-Ghostbuster-New-York-Comic-Con-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-/141434115801

YEAH lightning fast if he "sold" it at 3:13PM Saturday and since most NYC post offices are closed on Saturday, he really had to hustle to get it in the mail for the winner to get it so fast and leave positive feedback.

Well, he could have just mailed it yesterday 1-day express. Oh never mind, Columbus Day, post office was closed.

Sorry for the long cynical post but 2+2 really does equal 4 more often than not

See here is where my BS detector goes haywire...

NYCC variant currently at $225.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-NYCC-Exclusive-Wytches-1-Variant-Snyder-Signed-New-York-Comic-Con-Image-/131321694472?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e93620908

Ok, fine, dandy, he was able to get one, good for him, he seems like a stand-up seller by looking at his feedback. Oh yeah about that feedback...

He sold this NYCC Funko thing and the "winner" left positive feedback already saying how fast the shipping was..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NYCC-2014-exclusive-slimed-Ecto-1-Ghostbuster-New-York-Comic-Con-Funko-Pop-Vinyl-/141434115801

YEAH lightning fast if he "sold" it at 3:13PM Saturday and since most NYC post offices are closed on Saturday, he really had to hustle to get it in the mail for the winner to get it so fast and leave positive feedback.

Well, he could have just mailed it yesterday 1-day express. Oh never mind, Columbus Day, post office was closed.

Sorry for the long cynical post but 2+2 really does equal 4 more often than not

what would be the point tho? If these auctions really were fake. especially the toy ones.