• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

Are you guys high? I for image will never surpass $20.

What part of free did you miss out on ? Wow. I'm sure I'll go broke buying this for ....nothing. It appears its time for you to light another one. lol

I normally don't put a lot of stock in these types of books but it is a first and it is original material separate from what was presented to this point. If it shows up in another book soon, I'll change my mind.

What part of free did you miss out on ? Wow. I'm sure I'll go broke buying this for ....nothing. It appears its time for you to light another one. lol

I normally don't put a lot of stock in these types of books but it is a first and it is original material separate from what was presented to this point. If it shows up in another book soon, I'll change my mind.

Sorry - but for me, a canadian, its not free. If I want to invest in that book I have to pay $6 plus shipping on ebay. That is stupid.

Free to $6 is easy money I would do all day long.

I read somewhere that Snyder may incorporate that one preview in the series down the line. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing for those people dumping money into that book. I don't have any copies for what it's worth.

Sorry - but for me, a canadian, its not free. If I want to invest in that book I have to pay $6 plus shipping on ebay. That is stupid.

Free to $6 is easy money I would do all day long.

I got you. I knew you were Canadian but I didn't put it together with the shipping cost. I've just been getting them from Midtown with the rest of my orders. So far, about 3 out of 4 have been NM but they don't bag and board freebies so the other 1 is always a beater. lol

I read somewhere that Snyder may incorporate that one preview in the series down the line. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing for those people dumping money into that book. I don't have any copies for what it's worth.

I think it would make the book just another preview which would bring value of it down imo.

At SDCC they limited the Low Exclusive to two per person and sold X amount per day.

How were they selling these??

They must not have anticipated the demand. From what I heard they released 125 per day at opening. Whoever was lucky to be the 1st few in line got the lions share as I don't believe they had a cap or limit on how many you could hoard.

It was five per person Thursday, 2 per person Friday & Saturday, & 1 per person on Sunday.

There was no "huge" line at opening on Thursday. Friday there was a small line at opening. Then on Saturday when word hit the street on the option there was a long line.

There was no hoarding.

They sold out in 15 mins on Thursday. So it sounds to me like everyone grabbed 5 copies... When I asked on Thursday afternoon, they had already decided that it was going to be limited to 2 per person on Friday because they let me know.

I got mine on Thursday and it was limited to 2 for me and everyone around me. I'm guessing they started out at 5 and quickly reduced it when they realized they were going to blow out the whole allotment in 5 minutes.

I was in that line on Thursday and remember seeing the front of the line with multiple copies. Unfortunately, they ran out 5 people in front of me.. :cry:

ya, but I would like to have the Midtown variant graded and I don't know what condition it'll show up in...

In a similar boat. I want a NM+ copy for my collection, in no rush to get it graded. Thing is, with Midtown I usually get bad luck in terms of condition. I'd like to get one solid copy instead of having to resort to replacements/returns for once. Doesn't happen all the time, just that my track record with them is spotty.

Seeing as how Wytches has been picked up for the film treatment, when is Image Expo? Another variant for the first issue or a subsequent issue could be in the bag.

ya, but I would like to have the Midtown variant graded and I don't know what condition it'll show up in...

In a similar boat. I want a NM+ copy for my collection, in no rush to get it graded. Thing is, with Midtown I usually get bad luck in terms of condition. I'd like to get one solid copy instead of having to resort to replacements/returns for once. Doesn't happen all the time, just that my track record with them is spotty.

Seeing as how Wytches has been picked up for the film treatment, when is Image Expo? Another variant for the first issue or a subsequent issue could be in the bag.

I asked about that at the booth and was told it's tentatively scheduled for the 1st full week of January (8th?). Which seems about right. Last year I had to shuttle back and forth from CES in Las Vegas.