• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

At SDCC they limited the Low Exclusive to two per person and sold X amount per day.

How were they selling these??

Whoever was lucky to be the 1st few in line got the lions share as I don't believe they had a cap or limit on how many you could hoard.

:boo: fail on Image's part. Ridiculous they would not put a cap on it. I bet there were a lot of disappointed people who waited in line only to go home empty handed ... while the raw sales on eBay are approaching $200. :facepalm:

At SDCC they limited the Low Exclusive to two per person and sold X amount per day.

They must not have anticipated the demand. From what I heard they released 125 per day at opening. Whoever was lucky to be the 1st few in line got the lions share as I don't believe they had a cap or limit on how many you could hoard.

It was five per person Thursday, 2 per person Friday & Saturday, & 1 per person on Sunday.

There was no "huge" line at opening on Thursday. Friday there was a small line at opening. Then on Saturday when word hit the street on the option there was a long line.

There was no hoarding.

They must not have anticipated the demand. From what I heard they released 125 per day at opening. Whoever was lucky to be the 1st few in line got the lions share as I don't believe they had a cap or limit on how many you could hoard.

It was five per person Thursday, 2 per person Friday & Saturday, & 1 per person on Sunday.

There was no "huge" line at opening on Thursday. Friday there was a small line at opening. Then on Saturday when word hit the street on the option there was a long line.

There was no hoarding.

They sold out in 15 mins on Thursday. So it sounds to me like everyone grabbed 5 copies... When I asked on Thursday afternoon, they had already decided that it was going to be limited to 2 per person on Friday because they let me know.

There was no hoarding.

Thanks for the update. I guess it depends on the definition of huge and what time you checked the line. Thanks for the cap report as well, I wasn't aware of that. at 5 copies a person, the first 25 in line could have sold out the entire days allotment, which doesn't take that long to do.

There was no hoarding.

They sold out in 15 mins on Thursday. So it sounds to me like everyone grabbed 5 copies... When I asked on Thursday afternoon, they had already decided that it was going to be limited to 2 per person on Friday because they let me know.

I got mine on Thursday and it was limited to 2 for me and everyone around me. I'm guessing they started out at 5 and quickly reduced it when they realized they were going to blow out the whole allotment in 5 minutes.

I was in line when they sold out on Thursday. got there 5 min after opening on Friday and they were out. Got there within minutes of opening on Sat and the line was 80 ppl deep with 2 per and no chance of getting a copy. Was first in when the main doors opened on Sunday and still gone by the time I got back to booth. So f'ing annoyed at the whole thing.

Anyone else get any of the 4th world covers and the bottom left corners are kinda scuffed up?

Got my 3 and feel the same way about the b/l corners. Not horrible but prevents from getting graded.

I contacted them today. Ill let ya know what they say.

dont forget to stock up on the i is for image book while its cheap since it contains a story not inside the official first issue

+1

The fact that the story isn't in #1 makes it a more valuable first appearance if you ask me. I've picked one up every time I've thought about it.

dont forget to stock up on the i is for image book while its cheap since it contains a story not inside the official first issue

+1

The fact that the story isn't in #1 makes it a more valuable first appearance if you ask me. I've picked one up every time I've thought about it.

+2