• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

thanks, looking for cgc

Have you tried Google ? Someone mentioned to me this one time that you can get a lot of questions answer there.

Or eBay ? I think they sell comics on there sometimes.

Maybe you could call Steve Ivy or Jim Halperin over at Heritage ha . I bet they can help you.

:makepoint:

:jokealert:

:screwy:

lol:hi: Normally my first call is Mr. Olds...... but that's more if i'm hunting impossible silver dc books!!

Really, I hear he is a *spoon*!

Now if only I could find someone to help me hunt impossible Golden Age Keys!

:foryou:

$4-5K for a cover less copy seems high to me. I wouldn't go any higher than $3,500

It is the cover that is missing after all.

Agree. 3K+/- sounds about right.

+1.

Last month, a CGC coverless (NG) sold on eBay--via Terry's Comics, Orange, CA--for 2,500. And that was a BIN buy, so thinking it happened pretty fast.

Yes the back cover is nice too. I think the reason it only got a 4.0 is there is a light subscription fold.

Ghastly do you have time to post a close-up of just the AF15? It really looks nice.... maybe the nicest 4.0 I've ever seen. Sometimes I scratch my head at the grading I see.

$4-5K for a cover less copy seems high to me. I wouldn't go any higher than $3,500

It is the cover that is missing after all.

Agree. 3K+/- sounds about right.

+1.

Last month, a CGC coverless (NG) sold on eBay--via Terry's Comics, Orange, CA--for 2,500. And that was a BIN buy, so thinking it happened pretty fast.

1.0s in rough shape can still be had at 5k+

7k seems high

4-5k for a coverless is crazy high

Curious to see what this 7.0 will sell for. Be nice if the front cover had a better scan. I cant even put in an offer since its been counter offfered everytime i checked on it

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=662495

The back cover photo makes the book look pretty solid. But it looks like the front cover pic was shot in the dark by candlelight. Seems like an odd or calculated choice.

At $60k with front cover fuzzy? Wow

Curious to see what this 7.0 will sell for. Be nice if the front cover had a better scan. I cant even put in an offer since its been counter offfered everytime i checked on it

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=662495

The back cover photo makes the book look pretty solid. But it looks like the front cover pic was shot in the dark by candlelight. Seems like an odd or calculated choice.

At $60k with front cover fuzzy? Wow

Wow is right!!