• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

I am no expert on month to month valuations for comic books sorry. Hope someone else can answer your question. I do not usually look at values until a full year passes by.

Wow I hope it hits 65 000$ to 70 000$!!

What is the current value of a CGC 7.0? I know there was one in Heritage sold for about 45 000$ a month ago or so. So 60 000$ seems like a huge increase.

doh!

I knew ''someone'' would be confused. This is only one sale I was wondering if anyone else knew of any other sales of a CGC 7.0 that went close or near to 60 000$ or is this a 1st?

According to GPA the highest price ever paid for a 7.0 was $53k way back in 8/2012 with "ow/w" on the label.

That book may have since been cracked and re-subbed.

The second highest ever paid was $48.5k with "cr/ow" on the label in 10/2015.

That may also have subsequently been cracked and re-submitted.

-J.

I knew ''someone'' would be confused. This is only one sale I was wondering if anyone else knew of any other sales of a CGC 7.0 that went close or near to 60 000$ or is this a 1st?

According to GPA the highest price ever paid for a 7.0 was $53k way back in 8/2012 with "ow/w" on the label.

That book may have since been cracked and re-subbed.

The second highest ever paid was $48.5k with "cr/ow" on the label in 10/2015.

That may also have subsequently been cracked and re-submitted.

-J.

:hi:

Depends on what part of the world you are from....not everyone is from the U.S. I see you want to pick a fight again not this time and never again you can waste your own time and disrespect the people on this forum alone. I am not going down that road again.

You know what would be really cool is if you showed us your AF15 since your posting in this topic!! We would all like to see it.

Edited by Hulk1962

So this is basically a record price for a CGC 7.0? Nice I sure am glad I got mine before all the movie hype starts with Spidey appearing in Captain America then in the Avengers. Another few more Spidey movies can't hurt either!!

Edited by Hulk1962

I know that you have said it multiple times get back on track or leave the station. People do not want to here you trying to pick a fight so take there warning and move on please for the sake of this fine forum....be respectful of others!!

Edited by Hulk1962