• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

mKiXe7.jpg

:takeit:

I remember that Curator copy that sold on Pedigree for around $60k years back.

Well, I can top that. I remember when the Curator was 35k and I passed on it...excuse me, I did not have 35k then. :sorry:

The prettiest one in the group is the 9.2 date stamped "5-31". It has killer yellow letters and grays. Anyone knows who it belongs to? (shrug)

I don't know who owns it now. But Tom Brulato sold it to Bob Storms in the early 2000s. And in 2009 it sold on Pedigree Comics.

mKiXe7.jpg

Well, I can top that. I remember when the Curator was 35k and I passed on it...excuse me, I did not have 35k then. :sorry:

Damn! You trumped me lol

Found a couple more. I think I've only seen a small scan of the 9.4 previously. I know it has the ding in the upper left corner, but it's a great looking book.

The contrast on the 8.0 is turned up to 11, I suspect the book looks better in hand.

O2BwCv.jpg

GkZmwL.jpg

mKiXe7.jpg

Damn! You trumped me lol

Maybe I'm confused but I remember the Curator in an old label slab. Anyone else?

mKiXe7.jpg

Damn! You trumped me lol

Maybe I'm confused but I remember the Curator in an old label slab. Anyone else?

When I saw it at Pedigree it was in this label. Probably a resub somewhere along the lines.