• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

So when will you have "enough" copies?

When I stop collecting comics thats when I'll have enough copies. Hopefully not anytime soon

Any concern of liquidity when you have so many copies?

If you sell them over a longer-period of time, no big deal. If you try to unload them in quick succession then you may sub-optimize your prices.

Just curious what your thoughts are that drive you to keep buying AF15s.

wow, that AF15 7.0 is ... Amazing. Probably not for sale? ;)

If you are referring to the AF15 7.0 OW/W, that's the same book you passed on ???? (shrug)

I'm glad it was available, many thanks to you bomber-bob for pointing me in the right direction. (thumbs u

Yes, it went to a good home. Long before you contacted me, I responded to Elmer's WTB and hooked him up with this book. I was very surprised he passed. I saw the book in person, it was gorgeous. Since the owner was not actively trying to sell it, it was still available when you contacted me. I guess things happen for a reason.

:facepalm:

When I stop collecting comics thats when I'll have enough copies. Hopefully not anytime soon

If you sell them over a longer-period of time, no big deal. If you try to unload them in quick succession then you may sub-optimize your prices.

That's a really good point that you have; if i sell it is in succession i'll take a hit. That's why i make a point of buying at the price i am comfortable with so that when i do need to sell them i'll be ok. This requires studying the market and such. Also i make a point of no marvel chipping when buying. I get a thrill of owning af15s therefore my search will continue. I tried owning other big keys but the thrill wasn't the same. Action 1 and tec27 complete copies are now out reach

That's a really good point that you have; if i sell it is in succession i'll take a hit. That's why i make a point of buying at the price i am comfortable with so that when i do need to sell them i'll be ok. This requires studying the market and such. Also i make a point of no marvel chipping when buying. I get a thrill of owning af15s therefore my search will continue. I tried owning other big keys but the thrill wasn't the same. Action 1 and tec27 complete copies are now out reach

(thumbs u

Coverless copies are going for $2k-$3k

Not anymore....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-COVERLESS-/272200759942?hash=item3f606dfa86:g:-ZUAAOSwzgRWyXQj

-J.

I was watching this listing. It ended, then restarted. Missing a big piece of a page. Something doesn't feel right or someone got hosed.....

Coverless copies are going for $2k-$3k

Not anymore....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-COVERLESS-/272200759942?hash=item3f606dfa86:g:-ZUAAOSwzgRWyXQj

-J.

I was watching this listing. It ended, then restarted. Missing a big piece of a page. Something doesn't feel right or someone got hosed.....

Yeah, there's no way that's legit. That's why I said $2k-$3k. Which is STILL an amazing amount of money.

Edited by gadzukes

It could be legit guys, nothing surprises me about this book.

You can tell the loose page is married because it's a different PQ (hope it's not from a reprint). Since it's only one page, it means the ad page is most likely missing from the other side of the wrap (you can even see where a page is ripped out at the spine in the 3rd to last photo). Big chunk missing from the mummy page.

If this were a perfect coverless copy I might think there was a chance it was legit, but this copy is a rag. I just don't see this being legit.