• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

What a book was to me is irrelevant because it could have been a higher grade or a lower grade. It's only what it is now that matters to me. And I buy (and sell) accordingly.

Makes sense.

Couple press, good day for the grader, big time customer of cgc submitting books to them. Seen lots of af15s with grade bumps. Pretty common the way i see it

Or the book was just graded tight the first time around.

Also, who submits the books has no bearing on the book.

Impartiality is the fundamental key to certification being successful. Giving a gift to a 'friend' would take down a company's reputation and probably damage the market.

Couple press, good day for the grader, big time customer of cgc submitting books to them. Seen lots of af15s with grade bumps. Pretty common the way i see it

Impartiality is the fundamental key to certification being successful. Giving a gift to a 'friend' would take down a company's reputation and probably damage the market.

hm

hm

Realistic as long as no humans and only Vulcans are doing the grading.

Just checked the AF15 CGC census today. There are now four 9.6 universal. hm

That will not change anything much maybe add a few extra sales at that level during a decade....at least we will know the value of a 9.6 because if none ever sell how are we suppose to know current market value on such a book. It may actually help the market.

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

yea I had a well presenting 4.5 in an old label that I CPR'd a few times.... j/k

I wonder if this is a new copy, upgrade, or an attempt of a 9.6 to a 9.8. hm

Did you check CGCdata to see if there was a delta in the 9.2/9.4 grades since the beginning of this year ?

Did you check CGCdata to see if there was a delta in the 9.2/9.4 grades since the beginning of this year ?

yea I had a well presenting 4.5 in an old label that I CPR'd a few times.... j/k

From memory, I don't recall seeing a new 9.2. Not positive, but all speculation...until further proof. (thumbs u

From memory, I don't recall seeing a new 9.2. Not positive, but all speculation...until further proof. (thumbs u

http://cgcdata.com/cgc/search/title/:Amazing:Fantasy:/issue/15/label/all/census/160816/censusprior/160105/

To me fresh. The 9.0 must have made it to 9.2. Don't see 9.0 -> 9.6 but you never know.

http://cgcdata.com/cgc/search/title/:Amazing:Fantasy:/issue/15/label/all/census/160816/censusprior/160105/

To me fresh. The 9.0 must have made it to 9.2. Don't see 9.0 -> 9.6 but you never know.

(thumbs u Didn't recall if there was four 9.4's...may a 9.4 label was not returned? hm