• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Pretty awesome but did you ever consider keeping the best copy, or selling all of them for one higher grade copy?

Good question, one that crosses my mind. Based on value, risk, demand, eye appeal for myself-i have chosen 7.0 as the sweet spot. If i could finacially, i would add another 7.0

What happened to the scan of the CGC 7.5 graded copy of AF 15 that was posted here last night? ???

I guess the original poster must have deleted it if it's not here anymore. (shrug)

I posted the picture of the book but I did not delete my post ???

Well, that's mighty strange then. ???

Can you please try to repost your picture of the book again then? (thumbs u

What happened to the scan of the CGC 7.5 graded copy of AF 15 that was posted here last night? ???

I guess the original poster must have deleted it if it's not here anymore. (shrug)

I posted the picture of the book but I did not delete my post ???

Well, that's mighty strange then. ???

Can you please try to repost your picture of the book again then? (thumbs u

28jzasl.jpg

image_zps66yyodtt.jpg

image_zpscmrdsn6j.jpg

image_zpskpcjju94.jpg

image_zpslyt62noi.jpg

:banana::whee:

Obviously, I'm rooting for the next 3 big auctions. Really happy to have these. When I first bought the first 2 7.0's, I had to trade some other books to get them, but looking back there's no regrets. These 3 books are the backbone of my collection.

(worship)

image_zps66yyodtt.jpg

image_zpscmrdsn6j.jpg

image_zpskpcjju94.jpg

image_zpslyt62noi.jpg

:banana::whee:

Obviously, I'm rooting for the next 3 big auctions. Really happy to have these. When I first bought the first 2 7.0's, I had to trade some other books to get them, but looking back there's no regrets. These 3 books are the backbone of my collection.

(worship)

Hoarder! :baiting:

Well, I snuck back into the Club. Found this guy out in the wild today from a man who had it for 50+ years since he got it from the original buyer. Appears legitness, going for pressing and grading this week. Any suggestions on who is best to press, just CCS (and wait 3 months)?

af15_Front.jpg

af15_back.jpg

Well, I snuck back into the Club. Found this guy out in the wild today from a man who had it for 50+ years since he got it from the original buyer. Appears legitness, going for pressing and grading this week. Any suggestions on who is best to press, just CCS (and wait 3 months)?

af15_Front.jpg

af15_back.jpg

Doesnt ccs press walkthrough valued books in 1 week or so?

I dont know, anyone know if its instant turnaround on pressing/grading for walk through? Its gonna be like 600 bucks with shipping for that so i would hope so. Anyone know?

Since it's going for grading and you'll get it back shortly, any chance you can post this in PGM section and let us sharpen are grading skills and then post CGC grade when it's pressed and back?