• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

FYI - my AF 15 7.0 is now with the Metro guys. Alas…I am no longer a part of this awesome club. :( But look for it in the August CC event auction! (Along with my Bat 1, 2.5 !!!)

--Racer-X

woah those are two mega keys congrats

Most definitely (worship) I've consigned a few high dollar books with CC and have always been pleased with the results. You should do fine.

+1

That 7.0 should hit 50k or more easily

If great eye appeal and structure. Yes...easily.

U think? There hasn't been a 50K+ sale on GPA in a few years. It looks terrific…here's the link to pic…

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5836550#Post5836550

and the Bat…

Bat1fc.jpeg

The colors are so bright and no marvel chipping :cool:

FYI - my AF 15 7.0 is now with the Metro guys. Alas…I am no longer a part of this awesome club. :( But look for it in the August CC event auction! (Along with my Bat 1, 2.5 !!!)

--Racer-X

woah those are two mega keys congrats

Most definitely (worship) I've consigned a few high dollar books with CC and have always been pleased with the results. You should do fine.

+1

That 7.0 should hit 50k or more easily

If great eye appeal and structure. Yes...easily.

U think? There hasn't been a 50K+ sale on GPA in a few years. It looks terrific…here's the link to pic…

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5836550#Post5836550

and the Bat…

Bat1fc.jpeg

The colors are so bright and no marvel chipping :cool:

Never seen one on a DC book lol

Actually, 'Marvel chipping' does happen on DC books. It's just not as common, but especially in the mid - late SA I've seen plenty of it.

Actually, 'Marvel chipping' does happen on DC books. It's just not as common, but especially in the mid - late SA I've seen plenty of it.

Hey Roy - would like your opinion…some in this thread have estimated that both the AF15 and Bat 1 could go for 50K each…what do you think?

(thumbs u Well, I can't recall ever seeing one but maybe someday.

Hey Roy - would like your opinion…some in this thread have estimated that both the AF15 and Bat 1 could go for 50K each…what do you think?

My man, I try not to speculate on future values anymore. When it comes to desirable books. I'd just value on the lower end of a given range and be excited if I exceed it.

My man, I try not to speculate on future values anymore. When it comes to desirable books. I'd just value on the lower end of a given range and be excited if I exceed it.

(thumbs u

:applause:

Great advice.

By the way the two AF 15's in the heritage auction both performed remarkably well, either equaling or exceeding GPA by a lot.

I would say that bodes well for your 7.0. (thumbs u

-J.

Great advice.

By the way the two AF 15's in the heritage auction both performed remarkably well, either equaling or exceeding GPA by a lot.

-J.

What grades were they?

Great advice.

-J.

What grades were they?

5.5, 4.5, and 4.0ss

Great advice.

-J.

What grades were they?

5.5, 4.5, and 4.0ss

Edited by rfoiii

Great advice.

-J.

What grades were they?

5.5, 4.5, and 4.0ss

What did they sell for?

5.5 $23900.00 - previous high $20455.00

4.5 $16730.00 - previous high $14655.00

4.0 SS $13145.00 - previous high $8070.00 but that was in 2012 - last high for a 4.0 was $13501.00

Great advice.

-J.

What grades were they?

5.5, 4.5, and 4.0ss

What did they sell for?

4.0 SS $13145.00 - previous high $8070.00 but that was in 2012 - last high for a 4.0 was $13501.00

(thumbs u

Big gains!

Yup, I think the odds are that both books will do well.

I prefer to avoid playing with Murphy's law. Whenever I think 'big' it never happens that way so I now tend I keep my expectations low and then I'm always pleasantly surprised.

Great advice.

-J.

What grades were they?

5.5, 4.5, and 4.0ss

What did they sell for?

(thumbs u

Big gains!

The 5.5 has hit 23,900 before on heritage

Great advice.

-J.

What grades were they?

5.5, 4.5, and 4.0ss

What did they sell for?

(thumbs u

Big gains!

The 5.5 has hit 23,900 before on heritage

In the same week a 5.0 went for $22k on ebay. Prior GPA high in that grade was $19k. Not a bad week for the Spider.

-J.