• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

I got mine raw in 2007. For $2000. Submitted the book and received a Blue label 5.0

Best comic purchase I ever made! :whee:

I remember seeing a low grade Hulk 1 for a few hundred dollars back then at a garage sale too. I passed on it. doh!

I like that 7.5. I think it will at least match the copy from comic link recently.

The 7.0 looks a little over graded to me. I believe that may hold it back, if anything. Although there have been no publicly recorded sales of a 7.0 in a year, so even that may not matter.

Wouldn't be a shabby consolation prize for someone priced out of the 7.5 either. (thumbs u

-J.

The 7.5 looks sooper dooper. Very,very close to an 8.0. Looks like some smudging in the grays and a few spine ticks. The upper brown corners are flawless. I'd love that book in my possession! :cloud9:

I see this is a 10-day auction--and there's already 6 bidders. Early and often. :lol: (I'd be surprised if it goes for less than 1K.)

The seller's taken a number of pics of the flaws, and one particular page stands out, the one where Spidey is upside down on the wall, and in the spotlight...A grade school kid--presumably in the early to mid-1960s--took a black pen to our favorite wallcrawler and absolutely went to town; the kid went nuts: Spidey now has a head of hair, a mustache, beard, and a pipe (w/ smoke billowing out)--and even black fingernails! :headbang:

It will indeed be interesting to see the hammer pice.

Predictions, anyone? :popcorn:

:hail:

From the doodled up coverless copy...to a 9.0!

(According to the CGC census, one of only 17 blue labels in 9.0 or above).

Now that's the wide-ranging spectrum of AF #15 insanity. :whee:

Book sold already for $200k!! That was quick! So which one of you guys picked it up?

Cool! :cool:

I bet your old 8.5 is worth 125 to 150k easily.

If I were to sell my 8.0, I'd put exactly 100k on it. :insane:

Book sold already for $200k!! That was quick! So which one of you guys picked it up?

I'd say so. With white pages, it should get a slight bump for sure (thumbs u

I'd say so. With white pages, it should get a slight bump for sure (thumbs u

I agree.

That 9.0 is a killer plain and simple.

It sold fast because it's an old label and less than 5% more than the last recorded 9.0 sale nearly a year and half ago.

The book was under-priced. Seller could have gotten $225k easy and still left some meat on the bone for the buyer. My 2 cents.

-J.