• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

Yeah thats a real beat up copy . on of the worst I have seen thats complete. This book is in the Action Comics # 1 zone now I guess. Wonder if it breaks $1,500 . Whats a nice clean coverless copy go for now. $2K ???

Have to see what other coverless copies go for to see if this is an aberittion or the norm. I got some coverless copies when they were "cheap" relatively speaking like Hulk 1 or FF1 (cheap being like $200-$300) and alot of folks made me feel like I overpaid a little (not on this board , friends etc) . The days of getting coverless copies for relatively cheap may be over. $250 for a FF 1 coverless might be a steal now.

Cover less copies of AF 15 in a CGC holder go for 2,000 these days. A couple have sold this year. Other cover less books are not quite as valuable, but it sounds like you got a very good deal on your cover less Hulk 1

Have not followed trends , so this is the norm pretty much for a cover less AF15. wow. I still remember buying the pages for AF15 a few years ago for $150 . It was coverless and the other story was missing , was just the AF15 pages. Should have kept it.

Again big wow.Guess this is what he market is. Makes me so sorry for not buying some of these coverless copies years ago for around $200. (Hulk 1 , FF 1 etc) . seems like $1,500 is the floor now for the worst looking copy.

Yeah some obvious shilling going on there. Based on previous sales I would expect the sale in the 2K range . $3k Plus for that is way out of line I would think. But the latest high bidders are real bidder now so somone is going to overpay based on it being shilled up I think. My thing is for say $3.5K (maybe a tad more) you can get a good low low grade with a cover. why pay that much .

Anyone out there know where I can find AF #15 "parts" for sale?

I need page 3/4 (yup the one where the spider bites him)

- OR -

the full "leaf" of pages 3/4 and pages 4/5 of the back story

- OR -

multi-paged "trashed", coverless remnants of the book as long as

the page(s) I need are intact and not damaged or have minimal damage.

HAHA yes I know .... "good luck". But hey it doesn't hurt to ask around, right?

Any leads or references would be appreciated !!!!!

Thanks -

Michael