• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

Is it just me, or are there some amazingly stupid high prices for this book on eBay right now...

Seriously, dumber than usual...

There is a sucker born every minute right? I think I saw a CGC 4.0 signed by Lee for 80K and a raw VG for 30K. Sellers need to have their head examined.

Is it just me, or are there some amazingly stupid high prices for this book on eBay right now...

Seriously, dumber than usual...

There is a sucker born every minute right? I think I saw a CGC 4.0 signed by Lee for 80K and a raw VG for 30K. Sellers need to have their head examined.

People are :screwy:

Everything that is going on in the comic book world from Silver age to moderns has been nuts latley. Its just crazy. Been a collector for 35 years and even the image / Valiant days did not bother me as much as what is going on right now. Again just nuts.

"Everything that is going on in the comic book world from Silver age to moderns has been nuts latley. Its just crazy. Been a collector for 35 years and even the image / Valiant days did not bother me as much as what is going on right now. Again just nuts. "

What's "bothering" you?

Edited by gadzukes

Adrian Peterson is not playing tonight. That's bothering me. Love to see him play just 1 series.

Great answer seeing as how the Vikes are my team. That bothers me too, but I don't think he'll get many snaps before the season starts.

Edited by gadzukes

Peterson if i remembr never plays pre season. As someone who wants to draft him this year i wanted to see him play before the drafts.

As for my original bother i think i used the wrong word .not bother , should have used another word. I was making comentery on almost every comic that used to be i dollar bins going for a small fortune and a book comes out and 2 weeks later its out of reach.i go to buy my son a copy and its out of reach.he like rocket racoon ,nope too much. i get it.its economics 101 but i think it stinks for new collectors. Again great for sellers. Just seems wrong .

I flew up and got my Af 15 in Minneapolis. I can't post a photo yet because my Computer is glitching when I get on Photobucket.

I'll post pics tomorrow when I get home to Atlanta.

It's nice. I'm happy.

Congrats and have a safe flight back home (thumbs u

I flew up and got my Af 15 in Minneapolis. I can't post a photo yet because my Computer is glitching when I get on Photobucket.

I'll post pics tomorrow when I get home to Atlanta.

It's nice. I'm happy.

Totally awesome. Getting an AF 15 is really cool, but getting one under your circumstances is really unique.

You're living the dream, dude.....

Thanks!! But I have to be very honest that was a one time thing (It took me many many years to save up and pull the trigger on that purchase). The reality is that 99% of my collection will be in the mid grade levels.

I figure in about 6 months or so I will be able to go after a CGC 5.0 AF15 that is if I can even locate one that has nice eye appeal for the grade. I want to get that book and a TOS 39 in 2016 (that will cover that entire year).

Edited by Hulk1962