• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Yesterday I submitted the book to CCS (for a press), and then on to CGC from there. Matt's done some good press work for me in the past.

I'll let you guys know how it turns out. I wonder how long it'll take to make it through CCS?

Dunno, I usually use an outside company like "Hero Restoration" pay for their fastback press and then Walktrhough at CGC - total end to end is less than 2 weeks before book is shipped back to me from CGC (less than a month including all postal time).

I am excited for you, it is a stunning book whatever the grade! (but I am hoping for a 4.5 or higher)

I just got my copy back, and was more than a little surprised!

:grin:

Page 12 has the "Important announcement" from Stan Lee on one side saying they were dropping the word "Adult" from the title.

You need to get over to Ebay and buy page 12 right now. It's being sold for $169. Complete your comic!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-1962-15-CGC-NG-12th-Page-Only-0218044005-/131578389090?hash=item1ea2aee262

Edited by gadzukes

Yesterday I submitted the book to CCS (for a press), and then on to CGC from there. Matt's done some good press work for me in the past.

I'll let you guys know how it turns out. I wonder how long it'll take to make it through CCS?

At the rate they are both going, it should be back in 5-6 months. I thought about submitting my books to Matt, but the price and turn around time is a major detractor compared to Joey. Is one better than the other?

Congrats on picking up the 12th page to complete your book! I'm glad it was available for sale! I too had an experience where I bought a raw X-Men #1 and it was missing the cf. This was before I counted pages as well. I just hope collectors will have the habit to count the pages before they make a purchase.

At the rate they are both going, it should be back in 5-6 months. I thought about submitting my books to Matt, but the price and turn around time is a major detractor compared to Joey. Is one better than the other?

I have used both companies for pressing and both are on par with each other I think. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Congrats on picking up the 12th page to complete your book! I'm glad it was available for sale! I too had an experience where I bought a raw X-Men #1 and it was missing the cf. This was before I counted pages as well. I just hope collectors will have the habit to count the pages before they make a purchase.

There's some weird serendipity going on here. Almost to the penny what I had in my paypal account.

Good Lord, what are the chances?!

Bought it!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Congrats on your "Complete Copy" of AF15 :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Only $169 to complete your copy!!! That's cheap!!!

Now can you work your magic and help me complete my Superman 1. hm:wishluck:

Wait a minute.... I still need to complete both of MY Superman 1s. You're going to have to stand in line.

Edited by gadzukes

Good Lord, what are the chances?!

Bought it!

Thanks for the heads-up!

Congrats on your "Complete Copy" of AF15 :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Only $169 to complete your copy!!! That's cheap!!!

Now can you work your magic and help me complete my Superman 1. hm:wishluck:

Wait a minute.... I still need to complete both of MY Superman 1s. You're going to have to stand in line.

Any spare parts? I just need a cover, part of a centrefold and the last page letter and it is done.