• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2023 at 7:21 AM, alexgross.com said:

can't see the top half well but wow is that a gorgeous copy, and looks far better condition than the assigned grade. well done sir!

Weird but I thought it was an 8.5 first glance as you can’t tell the grade without a close up.:peace:

On 5/27/2023 at 11:13 AM, fishbone said:

my point was more how he was literally obsessed with prices and sales for so long, over and over, on this thread for last few years .... and the irony that he chose to sell now

I guess  we now  won't get the hourly sales updates of all AF15's all the time anymore   ..............

Oh yes, how can anyone forget all the sale prices he posted.  Instead of posting all those results, he should've maybe tried to sell his copy. Probably could've gotten a lot more for it.  Well since he sold his copy, I think he won't be posting here anymore lol

On 5/27/2023 at 9:36 PM, RetiredOldMan said:

What is the point talking in the SA section if I have no more books of that era.

I've participated in the AF15 thread for ages and most of you have seen my incredibly white copy but that never stopped me from the occasional post. (shrug)

Seeing as how you also have GA Tecs in your collection, I would sure as heck enjoy play by play broadcasting of preRobin

Tec info. Lord knows I need the rest. lol

Edited by Gotham Kid

On 5/27/2023 at 1:36 PM, Batmanis#1 said:

Yes I am done with this forum I have sold all my SA books. What is the point talking in the SA section if I have no more books of that era. Sold my last book X-Men 1 CGC 6.0 to a friend this week. And as far as GA goes I will continue to be very Private of my collection. Anyways was a blast enjoyed been here. Time to move on in life to other projects and goals. I go what I got for my AF15 and when it reached its peak I was not ready to sell I liked the book very much but I now have projects I want to spend my time towards like donating to my local animal shelter. So 90k will help with that a LOT (and the funds for my X-Men 1) and save many pets lives!!! Take care guys!!!

Will be deleting/closing my account if that is possible as well. Time to move on.

Best wishes and luck to you and your future endeavors.  Even if you had sold out of your silver age books, you can still talk about the book in these threads. These threads were basically to talk about a certain book, how it much we enjoy having it in our collection, how much we want to have a copy in our collection, and of course pricing trends through the years.  

On 5/27/2023 at 5:39 PM, Dark Knight said:

Best wishes and luck to you and your future endeavors.  Even if you had sold out of your silver age books, you can still talk about the book in these threads. These threads were basically to talk about a certain book, how it much we enjoy having it in our collection, how much we want to have a copy in our collection, and of course pricing trends through the years.  

Thats what this tread was for years.  then he came and it became a daily price update.    smh,   with that! good luck on your future projects! best of luck.

now back to our regular scheduled "lets see those nice AF15s!" :headbang:

Batman's#1 is only going thru once and he's going thru in style!

All his posts are gone. Like he was never here. Maybe he wasn't....

Come back, Batman's#1! Ride the Glassman's school bus to AF15 heaven!

Edited by NoMan

On 5/28/2023 at 6:13 AM, NoMan said:

Batman's#1 is only going thru once and he's going thru in style!

All his posts are gone. Like he was never here. Maybe he wasn't....

Come back, Batman's#1! Ride the Glassman's school bus to AF15 heaven!

Had no idea you could completely remove your history like that…..crazy 

On 5/28/2023 at 5:24 PM, DC# said:

Had no idea you could completely remove your history like that…..crazy 

The Moderator probably did it. He posted his sale and it was deleted by the Mod (I assume). I'm sure he had some "comments" for them upon leaving.