• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book spinner racks - who's got one?
7 7

543 posts in this topic

On 5/20/2024 at 2:46 PM, jayhawker said:

$125 at my local Antique Mall. Is that a good deal?

image.jpg

Yes, it's an outstanding deal. I have one just like it, paid $50. Someone offered me $400 and said nope.

On 5/20/2024 at 11:46 AM, jayhawker said:

image.jpg

A great deal. Go grab it. I sold one missing the spinner bottom for $300. About a year ago. 

On 5/21/2024 at 10:33 AM, Robot Man said:

A great deal. Go grab it. I sold one missing the spinner bottom for $300. About a year ago. 

Thanks for everybody’s responses. Now I have to go see if it’s still there and sneak it by my wife if it is, lol. She just commented to me about 15 minutes ago how we have so much stuff.

On 5/21/2024 at 9:30 AM, jayhawker said:

Thanks for everybody’s responses. Now I have to go see if it’s still there and sneak it by my wife if it is, lol. She just commented to me about 15 minutes ago how we have so much stuff.

You're buying this to help get "the stuff" more organized/off the floor/off the shelves, etc.

On 5/21/2024 at 7:34 PM, MattTheDuck said:

You're buying this to help get "the stuff" more organized/off the floor/off the shelves, etc.

Correct

On 5/20/2024 at 2:46 PM, jayhawker said:

A steal.  Not only is it tough to find them, it's tougher to find the ones from the 1970s or older (the ones that say "HEY KIDS !!! COMICS") in your area code where you don't have to deal with shipping costs or damage from shipping.

Does anyone else picks up comic shop ads? My local gave me these for free with my backstock pulls after I found them crumpled up in an old box. Decided to put them around the sides, and I think they really make it pop. Sleepwalker and Deathlok are solicits for new series, Dr. Strange is an ad for accepting credit cards, and the alpha flight one, admittedly, is just a polybag poster doh!

20240610_170649.jpg

On 7/30/2024 at 1:01 AM, comicginger1789 said:

Anyone seen this before? On the plus side at $75 it seems very reasonable. On the downside it’s 15 hours away….shipping it might be more than it’s worth if I inquired :(

IMG_0007.jpeg

Well this is wild, I just bought this topper last week for $30 as I had never seen one before. 

IMG_3920.jpeg

On 7/30/2024 at 10:01 AM, Comics-n-ERB said:

Well this is wild, I just bought this topper last week for $30 as I had never seen one before. 

IMG_3920.jpeg

Haha awesome! Yeah I assume the rack hung those Whitman bagged packs based on how it looks. I’m tempted to inquire about shipping even though I know it would be ridiculous