• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
33 33

6,446 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

This one was veddy tempting …….. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Front Cover Image

...pink cover, Matt Baker, 2 babes. High grade,  htf Quality pub piece, how did you resist? Total sleeper book. 

3 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

I tried so hard to resist them :tonofbricks: GOD BLESS......

HG GIRL CONFESSIONS 35.jpg

I just received a low grade copy of this one.  Such great interior art!  I wish there were more Atlas Pike covers...

9 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

I'll keep you in mind should I ever upgrade.  I love that cover, too.   :cloud9:

I've only been hunting it for about a year, but none to be found...:cry:  No copy on the census.

@blazingbob

Just got my package from Blazing Bob..... man, that was fast. Whoever put this collection together had an eye for fresh looking books. Bob's scans are great at showcasing the structure of the books, but the gloss and richness of color on these are really something in hand. I notice a lot of books have sold but he still has a bunch of really nice examples left. GOD BLESS...

This one isn't from Bob.... but is one I've found to be uncommon. I would LOVE to see Dr Love's copy of this one. It  came from Dave( Operator 106 ) …. I've been buying books from Dave for years, he was a regular on the show circuit around here when I was younger. His grading is very tight.... this was a 5.0 and is probably as nice as I'll ever get. It's also another Colletta masterpiece. GOD BLESS....

DSCN6896 (2).JPG

12 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

@blazingbob

Just got my package from Blazing Bob..... man, that was fast. Whoever put this collection together had an eye for fresh looking books. Bob's scans are great at showcasing the structure of the books, but the gloss and richness of color on these are really something in hand. I notice a lot of books have sold but he still has a bunch of really nice examples left. GOD BLESS...

I talked to the guy who sold them to Bob at Torpedo Con. Real nice guy. Sadly, I didn't get his name. He did say he kept the best stuff  and was a romance collector.