• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH #139 CLUB: PROFESSOR ZZZZOOOMM!!!

189 posts in this topic

Seems like just about the hottest book on the market right now. Glad I picked mine up when I did. And I'm working on a lower graded copy but unfortunately it'll be months before CGC actually grades it at their current pace.

Darn it, I wish I had my 9.6, 9.4 and 9.2 copies to sell you now.

Wow thats a huge uptick from the last sale of $1554 in '09

Pretty sure I might have sold that 9.4...and a 9.6, and a 9.2 or two. lol

That's a lot of dough for a high grade #139. At that level, I'd rather buy something else.

I'd say it's about time some DC keys get some love. :P Especially the Flash with his extensive Rogue's Gallery. (thumbs u

139 is a great book. but I can't be alone in thinking that this is probably the worst time to be buying this book. Me and probably many of us were interested in this copy for say 3K, something reasonable, due to RFs recent TV notoriety. Its too bad (for the winner) that he had an equally hot to trot underbidder pushing him so high. at least the underbidder is happy this morning.