• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Southern Bastards from Image
2 2

989 posts in this topic

It seems DCBS still has their variants for sale for $3.50 a piece...I"m surprised these are still available if print run is 1000 (and they are going for $10+ on fleabay).

Southern Bastards Variant

so far, they've only sold for about $3-5. listed for $10 though. so, with shipping, you'd have to buy and sell a bunch to make a profit, at least until these sell for more.

It seems DCBS still has their variants for sale for $3.50 a piece...I"m surprised these are still available if print run is 1000 (and they are going for $10+ on fleabay).

Southern Bastards Variant

so far, they've only sold for about $3-5. listed for $10 though. so, with shipping, you'd have to buy and sell a bunch to make a profit, at least until these sell for more.

A reason to pick them both up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOUTHERN-BASTARDS-1-REGULAR-VARIANT-DCBS-SET-NM-CONDITION-9-4-OR-BETTER-/201084467702?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2ed19179f6

This reminds me of Last of Us. #1 came out and got hot. #2 made it hotter. After the fourth and final issue of the series, those paying $50 for the first three issues got stuck.

It is a four issue mini-series. That seems to kill any modern speculation in the long run.

This reminds me of Last of Us. #1 came out and got hot. #2 made it hotter. After the fourth and final issue of the series, those paying $50 for the first three issues got stuck.

It is a four issue mini-series. That seems to kill any modern speculation in the long run.

This is not a mini so how does that work. :baiting:

Edited by emezy360

It's my fault, I jokingly said this was a mini earlier in the thread because the first story arc was only 4 issues and someone called it weak.

The Last of Us was further propelled by the release of the video game and the hype that surrounded it and early movie hype.

hype or no...I had some up for a couple of days for cheap an they aren't selling....maybe it's a slow burn?

Shipping from Canada can limit sales sometimes i see tons selling for $10 or more auctions are the real star at this point. (thumbs u

It's my fault, I jokingly said this was a mini earlier in the thread because the first story arc was only 4 issues and someone called it weak.

My bad. I had read that and then Jason Aaron was talking how he wanted to write a southern book.